The End

(after some months)
--Dhruv--
We are late because of you, I said.
so what?? it's my birthday I can be late, Aliya said.
Btw, thank you so much for the party I thought you forgot my birthday, she said.
What's there to thank for and how can I forget your birthday, I said driving my car.
I don't know, When the relationship is 8-10 years old, people start forgetting birthdays and anniversaries, she said.
Really!!! it's ok I'm not like them, I won't forget anything even after 80 or 100 years, I said.
Do you think we will be alive after 80 or 100 years, she said.
Wow, Aliya, you're talking smart now, I said laughing.
Well, I'm smart and stop pulling my leg all the time, she said while fixing her makeup She opened the car's storage compartment and I closed that quickly.
what was that?? She asked.
Oh!! Nothing, I replied.
Dhruv, I saw that was a ring box, are you going to propose to me, she asked.
no, Aliya you misunderstood that wasn't a ring box, I said.
Oh shit, my mother told me to wear something nice today as you'll propose to me surely, she said.
I said that was not for you, I said.
Am I really going to be proposed in this dress, she said.
Then why don't you wait for the evening party, I said.
no, I've waited almost 8 years, not more now, just propose to me, she said.
Aliya, I'm driving can't you wait a little longer, I said.
I said, propose to me right now, she shouted.
Oh, God!! I said and stopped the car.
Aliya, you're too much just get out of the car, I shouted back.
Dhruv, are you angry with me, she asked worriedly.
Didn't you hear what I said, get out, I shouted again and she got frightened.
you never listen to me huh!! I said and got off the car so she did.
Dhruv, what happened, she asked worriedly and then I got down on my one knee holding her hand and said, "Ms Aliya Saxena, Will you marry me" and she started crying.
I hate you, Dhruv, she said in tears.
Aliya, I'm sorry ok, I'm sorry I was just kidding, Aliya, stop crying, I said hugging her.
so it's a yes then, I asked and she nodded giving me her hand and I put the ring on her finger.
"I love you", she said.
"I love you too", I replied and we kissed.
***
--Abhi--
Neitra get your books and bag and you Mukti, you didn't even ready yet. We have to drop Neitra at school and we are already late for the party, I said.
Relax, Abhi, I know Fab 5 very well, they all will be late for sure, I said.
I can't believe this I got a girlfriend or two little girls to take care of, I said watching those two.
Abhi, take a chill pill, Neitra said.
Exactly, stop behaving like our mumma, ok, Mukti said.
I told you to get ready and Neitra where is your beg go get that, I ordered.
ok mumma, they both said in a voice.
Stop calling me that, I said.
Then, how about Daddy, Mukti said winking at me.
mukti... I said staring at her and she laughed.
why are you always so cute, she replied. Fine, I'm leaving, she said.
***
--Manik--
Seriously Manik, why did you eat this much when we are already going to a party, she asked.
Aunty makes the testier food ever, I couldn't stop myself from eating, I replied.
but we are late because of that, she said.
it's ok, I know them, we can't be on time except for Dhruv but he is also always late because of Aliya, so relax, I said.
Isn't it awesome if we get married and live together always, I asked.
Getting married to me, she asked.
of course, then I don't have to make excuses to come here for dinner or lunch, I said.
so you want to marry me for food, she replied.
of course, I even proposed to you because of that, I said.
then, why don't you marry my mother, she asked.
no, I don't want any conflicts with my father-in-law. so his daughter is fine, I said.
so will you marry me, I asked.
"in your dreams", she said pushing me and I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me.
That already happened in my dreams now it's time to make it a reality, I said staring into her eyes.
Manik, we are late and I don't like to be a late comer she said after kicking my leg.
Ow!! God this girl, I love her, I said following her.
***
--Cabir--
don't you have a party to attend, she asked.
Yeah, I do, it's Aliya's birthday, I said.
Oh, wish her from my side too, she said and I hugged her from the backside.
what?? don't you want to go, you're getting late, she asked.
no, I guess, I should take a sick leave, I replied while coughing.
Shut up and leave me, she said.
No, I won't, I said hugging her tightly.
it's an order from your professor, now leave, she said.
Oh!! Ok, Vibha ma'am, I said mockingly and I turned her to face me.
I have to follow every single order of yours, I said.
Aren't you leaving, she said.
Yeah, btw have you decided his name, I asked after lifting my son in my arms.
Abir, she replied.
Abir?? I said.
Because I want him to be like you, she said.
you want me to leave for the party after saying this, now how can I leave, I said.
Go, she ordered.
Yeah, I'll be back soon, I said while kissing her on her cheek.
***
(in the party)
--Abhi--
Hey Nandini, I greeted. I'll be back ok, I said and left to talk to her.
How's everything going ?? I asked. perfect, she replied with a smile.
what about you?? She asked and I smiled.
Isn't it strange that we are in love with people we used to hate a lot, I asked.
it was but not now because we forgave them and now I'm so happy with him, she replied.
me too, I said.
Guys, look, Dhruv asked me to marry him, Aliya said while showing her ring.
so what's new in this, we all already knew that this would happen, Cabir said.
I only proposed to her and she came all the way talking about the wedding, Dhruv said.
so what, I have to decide what to wear, where to marry and so many things, she said.
Yeah sure, Aliya, Cabir said.
Everything is going well between you too huh?? Mukti asked Cabir.
of course, you know what, she named him Abir, my son, Cabir said smiling.
Nice name but what if he turns out to be as narrow-minded as you are, said Manik.
Shut up!! Manik, you're the one who is narrow-minded here, Nandini said.
Exactly, that's why I proposed to you, I replied and she stared.
just kidding, I said while kissing her hand.
God, Manik, love changes you completely, you look like a kind-hearted person now, Cabir said.
Guys, isn't it feel like a family, like something we wanted so badly, Manik said.
Exactly and I'm so happy now, Mukti said holding my hand.

this is the end of the story.
Thank you very much for reading this so far.
if you like it then vote and share and if you think something is missing then you can comment I'll work on it in my next story.
Always be happy.
😊😊😊