Chapter 1

Y/N sat at the window of a hotel room. It was across the street from the avengers tower, she had a sniper in hand awaiting the perfect chance to strike. Three hours had passed before she spotted Tony Stark. He was exiting a car to go into the tower.
Y/N doesn't hesitate before she shoots at him. She shoots the security waiting at the front of the building as well then uses her magic to teleport back to hydra.

Y/N was just like the winter soldier but 100 times colder and deadlier. She knew how to shoot any gun with perfect accuracy. She learned every move in every book she could. She's the deadliest human alive, and on top of all that has many different power types thanks to all the experiments she's endured throughout the years.

She arrives at hydra headquarters and walks over to her boss. "Задание выполнено.", her boss turns towards her. "Ангел хорошей работы", she smiles as she shoo's Y/N off looking back to what she was busy with. Y/N teleports to her quarters and sighs upon arrival as she changes into her training outfit for the day.

Y/N's Training Outfit👇(Feel Free To Change It)

Y/N teleports to the training area. She trains her powers for 5 hours and after begins to trains her body for another 5 hours. She gets done with training and hears loud explosions outside of the training room.
Acting quickly she uses her magic to change back into her uniform.

Y/N's Hydra Uniform👇

Y/N instantly uses her magic to teleport out of the training area

Y/N instantly uses her magic to teleport out of the training area. She sees everyone running and screaming at each other "Ангел!" she truns to see her boss about to be attacked by none other then the winter soldier and loki the god who killed 80 people and destroyed half of new york.
She runs to her boss protecting her with a bubble shield. She grabs her gun off her thigh holster with one hand as she starts to fire her magic at loki with the other. the winter soldier blocks all her bullets with his metal arm. she tries to shoot at loki as well but he uses his magic to teleport behind her and flings her gun out of your hand with his magic.
loki looks her up and down for a split second "Your Hot" he comments

Y/N Just Rolls her eyes as she instantly kicks loki in the balls hard flinging him back into the wall smashing the wall behind him.
She grabs onto her boss's arm and uses her magic to teleport her to a hydra safe house.
Y/N stays and fights loki and james relentlessly until wanda comes up behind her and knocks her out with her powers "Thanks Wands" james shouts as loki picks her up and throws her over his shoulder. he then uses his magic to teleport her and himself to a shield headquarters.

5 Hours Later
Y/N wakes up in a glass cell with cuffs on. She looks at the cuffs as she stands up. she laughs at the stupidity of them but when she tries to use her magic it doesn't work out suddenly she notices 2 shadows in the dark corners of the room "Yeah Sorry About That But As Long As That Pathetic Thing Is On You" loki sighs "You Will Not Be Able To Use Magic" loki adds. she rolls her eyes and sits on the floor putting the back of her head on the wall behind her.
She closes her eyes "Why Did You Shoot Tony Stark" james asks "Yeah, Who are you" loki adds. She doesn't say a thing, She just sits there in silence.

loki and james steps out of the darkness of the room and stands side by side in front of her cell, Y/N stands up and looks between loki and James then at that moment a man known as nick furry enters the room. She looks at him. then back at loki and james.

she would be lying to herself if she said she didn't think loki and james both were hot but she never felt the need to connect or get involved or anything. in-fact she couldn't feel anything for anyone. She was alone, inside and out long before she became "the angel of death".

She sighs "Fine I'll make you a deal" she suddenly says "Go On" nick furry says coldly while loki and bucky just stare at her not taking their eyes off her for a second "you have these 2 handsome men get me some clothes and a shower and i'll tell everything you want to know" she smirks innocently. Loki and james look at each other as nick furry nods at them to go "Fine" nick furry says as loki and james roll their eyes and leave the room with nick furry not far behind.

5 hours passed slowly. james comes in and opens her cell, he hands her a shield shirt with black leggings then james grabs her arm and leads her to a public shower. loki comes around a corner and takes off the magic blocking cuffs "If you try to run or do anything to break our deal" loki starts "we have orders to do what's necessary" James quickly adds. She rolls her eyes at the two of them and walks into the showers.
Y/N throws her clothes down on the floor as she uses her magic to undress then steps into the shower and gets cleaned up.
She steps out of the shower but instead of putting on the boring clothes they gave her she uses her magic to change into something more stylish.

Y/N Outfit👇 (feel free to change it)

Y/N looks at herself proudly then walks out of the bathroom

Y/N looks at herself proudly then walks out of the bathroom. She watches as james and loki both look at her "WOW" james says with his mouth wide open. "DAMN" loki says with a mischievous smirk.
she rolls her eyes as she smiles at their reactions, they both snap out their trances and takes her to an interrogation room. She walks into the room and sits down while loki and bucky sit across from her.

"Who Are You?" Loki asks checking out her body "My Name Is Y/N Y/L/N" she says "Who's The Leader Of Hydra" james asks coldy "Me" she says with a laugh while loki and james just roll their eyes "I'm Gonna Ask One More Time" James says coldly "Who Is The Leader Of Hydra" James asks even colder "Oh Come On!" She says slamming her hands down on the table as she stand up and turns around to look at the one way glass "It's Funny That You Think That Your In Control Here" she says getting angry "THIS IS PATHETIC" she yells getting even more angry as she throws her magic at the window cracking it "Just Because You Pathetic Humans Have The Winter Soldier Doesn't Mean Also Get The Angel Of Death As Well" she takes a deep breath in and sigh with anger "I'm The Most Deadly Human On This Pathetic Planet And I Promise That You If You Don't Let Me Out Of Here You All Will Not See The Fucking Light Of Day Ever Again" she yells louder as she sit back down and crosses her arms in anger and sits in silence.

5 mins later
"IT'S TOO QUIET!" Y/N shouts "FINE!" She shouts again "Elisa Sinclair Is The Leader Of Hydra But Everyone Just Calls Her Madame Hydra" she says looking at angry loki and James "How Long Have You Been Working For Hydra" loki asks "Since I Was 18 Years Old" she says back "Annd How Old Are You Now?" james asks "21" she says back "Why Did You Shoot Tony Stark " loki asks "He Was My Mission And I Completed It" she says sitting back with confidence "mission failed actually" James comments "BULLSHIT!" She says with a laugh "Tony Stark Is Still Vary Much Alive" loki says with a smirk "Tony's Alive!! HOW!" She yells confused as loki and james both smile and look at each other then back at Y/N "You Shot The Reactor That He Has On His Chest" James says "FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!" She screams as loud as she can making the power in the entire building go out. Loki and james stands up immediately putting the magic blocking cuffs back on her and walks her back to her cell.