Chapter 6

Y/N wakes up in a room she doesn't recognize, y/n is strapped to a chair with a magic blocking collar, She tries to use her magic anyway but can't "we started working on that after you got captured just for this exact moment" a man says behind her as he walks front of y/n and y/n freezes in pure fear as she looks into the eyes of ghost "I know I'm supposed to be "dead" But I've just been hiding waiting for a worthy reason to come out of hiding and you are definitely worthy" Johann says "oh how happy I am to be worthy of the red skull's time" Y/N says coldly and sarcastically "the angel of death is definitely worthy of my time" he bends down close to get a better look Y/N's face " your just as beautiful as an angel too" he smiles "no wonder they started calling you angel, angel" Johann says tauntingly then he pulls a red book with a star on it from behind his back. Y/N's heart drops and she starts to panic.

"please don't please" Y/N sighs "i don't want to be a monster" Y/N says as Johann puts a finger under her chin and makes her look up at him "but you are a monster and you always will be mother" he then grabs her face aggressively "and there's nothing you can do about so embrace it" Johann says as he lets go of Y/N's face aggressively. opens the book to your page with your trigger words and starts to say them out loud.

(Y/N's trigger words)
Family
Angel
Death
Blood
Fifteen
Kill
Run
Abandoned
Hate
Attack

Y/N felt herself losing all control over herself, she tries to fight it but the moment he said "attack" she felt all of her control leave her body along with all her memories all at once and she felt nothing instantly. Johann looks up from the book and asks "Ангел?" Y/n looked up at the red skull and said back "Готов выполнить" Johann smiles at her and give her a mission "Angel, your mission is to kill every single one of the avengers and destroy shield once and for all" y/n nods while Johann lets her go and she stand up with a blank expression on her face and Y/N leaves with him.

(avengers Pov)
"I tried to save her but failed" loki gets mad and throws a glass cup that Tony gave him then thor walks up to loki "it's not your fault, lady y/n will be fine she is stronger then you know brother" thor tries to reassure him "we need to find her quick though because if they get control of her again we are all dead" bucky walks back and forth as Steve tries to comfort him "Thor's right, Y/N is strong she can fight those stupid words, I believe in her" steve says as he hugs bucky "I swear if they do anything harmful to her I will kill them all with no mercy" Wanda says "me too" nat adds "she is deadlier then bucky and loki combined, She will get though this" bruce says "yeah but we have to find her now before it's too late" clint says as everyone else starts to talk all at the same time

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!!!" Tony yells as everyone shuts up instantly "we will find her" Tony sighs "just leave me alone until I find her" Tony says shoo'ing everyone away as everyone leaves to their rooms "Jarvis!" Tony calls out for his AI "Yes Mr. stark" Jarvis replies "I need you to look for y/n right now, scan every camera in the city until you find her then tell me immediately" tony tells his Ai "On it sir" Jarvis says as Jarvis gets to work immediately and Tony goes through Y/N's hydra filing trying to figure out anything that could be of uses.

(Y/N's Pov)
johann and a few hydra agents take Y/N to a hydra safe house deep in the woods for a whole day until johann made her go on her mission to kill all the avengers and destroy shield once and for all. Y/N was dead on the inside and she didn't remember anything from before Johann read her trigger words and she couldn't think for herself anymore. Y/N obeyed every command given to her without hesitation or without a second thought. a part of Y/N hates this more then anything but she couldn't do anything about it. she was a ruthless none feeling monster with no control. She didn't want this but this was her life.
"Ангел?" johann says as y/n stands up and with a blank face uses her magic to change her clothes back into her hydra uniform

(Just a reminder of what it looks like, change if you want)👇

Y/N looks at Johann with a blank expression and just walks out of the safe house with a bunch of Hydra agents while Johann stays behind and remains "dead"

Y/N looks at Johann with a blank expression and just walks out of the safe house with a bunch of Hydra agents while Johann stays behind and remains "dead". Y/n gets in the front seat of the van and growls at the driver to drive and they head to shield headquarters.

(avengers pov)
"Y/N has been found" Jarvis tells Tony "where is she!" Tony exclamations quickly "she was spotted in the front seat of a van going to shield headquarters" Jarvis says "perfect! thank you so much Jarvis! you make daddy so proud" Tony says as he blows Jarvis a air kiss. tony runs to tell everyone the news and to suit up witch everyone does without hesitation, They all quickly get into the quinjet and goes to shield headquarters.
"we're gonna get our girl back" loki reassures bucky who is panicking "we hope to get our girl back" bucky sighs "don't lose hope now buck" loki says trying to reassure him as well as himself.

"We're here but I think we are a little too late again" Tony says sadly stoping the jet in the air "WTF DO YOU MEAN BY THAT" loki growls loudly "come take a look" tony says as all the avengers huddle and look outside of quinjet at Y/N laughing like a maniac and yells "I'M THE ANGEL OF DEATH AND I'VE COME TO TAKE ALL OF YOUR LIVES" Y/N yells laughing as she fires her magic at people burning them alive and laughing some more "that's our-" bucky stutters "girl" finishes for bucky with sadness in his voice "we have to snap her out of this" bucky says panickng "how?" Loki asks "get her feel something other then anger and pain then use that to bring the other Y/N out" bucky says still panicking "let's give it a try" loki says as they tell everyone else the plan they just came up with "we can try" tony agrees "also another person is on his way to help us" tony adds quickly as something jumps into the quinjet "hello guys" Peter says swinging into the jet and taking his mask off "I came to help because I care about her as well" peter says sadly looking at her from the jet's window "we have to do this now" bucky says "your right, let's not waste anymore time" loki says as tony lands the quinjet and everyone leaves to save y/n.