Chapter 12

Y/n walks around asgard alone thinking about her life. Y/N couldn't believe that this was here real home and she couldn't believe that her dad tried to kill her before she was even born but she knew that her mom killing him was the best for everyone including himself, she didn't want to think about that. she wished the avengers could be here with here specially nat and Wanda so she could tell them all about the night and morning she had and get winks and giggle from them, she missed them the most. she had two amazing men who loved her and two families that loved her and two sets of homes that she loved, she then realized she was not alone anymore and that made her the happiest. Y/N walks around in amazement until a ship appears and someone comes behind her knocking her out, they take her to the ship and leaves while a bunch of guards run to the castle.

5 minutes later back at the castle
a bunch of asgardian guards run into the castle and into the throne room where frigga and sif we're talking "Lady Sif! Your Majesty! Y/N Has Been Taken" one guard says "WHAT?! How! When!" Sif yells "Tell Us What Happened" frigga says worried then the guard tells frigga everything "go get loki, thor and James please" frigga asks sif as sif instantly leaves to get loki, thor and bucky. "Loki!" Sif yells "thor!" Sif yells again "James!" Sif yells once more as they all come running "what's wrong lady sif" thor asks "y/n has been taken by dark elves" sif says as she falls to her knees and cries.

"i shouldn't have brought her back here" sif cries "we will get her back I promise" thor says as loki and bucky start to tense up and get angry "why can't this world just let her be happy" bucky says sadly "if it's not one thing it's another" loki says sadly "we need to leave now" thor booms as they nod and they start to leave "I'm coming with you guys so is the worrier three" sif says sternly "get them and meets us at the bifrost" thor tells sif. sif runs to get the worrier three "my daughter has been taken so get ready" she tells all three of them as they immediately gets their weapons and leaves the castle, they meet loki thor and bucky at the bifrost and they all leave asgard.

Y/n wakes up in a cell with a bed. Y/N looks around and stands up off the bed. She tries to use her magic but can't "this cell was made for people like you so don't try" a voice says stepping out of the darkness "My name Is Malekith" the man now known malekith says "what do you want with me?!" Y/N asks angrily "I want you to agree to bare my heir" malekith says "and why would I agree to that" y/n says coldly "because if you don't I will kill you" malekith says "yeah I'm not agreeing to that" y/n says "then you die" malekith says as he enters her cell but suddenly hears "get away from her" loki yells using his magic to pull him away from y/n as loki picks y/n up teleports outside the dark castle just then a bunch of dark elves appear from the castle as bucky, stiff, the worrier three and thor huddle around me.

Y/n feels herself getting angry as she loses all control like she did when she was the angel of death. "you know what what I'm fed up with all of this" y/n says floating into the air and using her magic to burn all the elves to ashes in pure anger, y/n does the same thing to the castle then floats down as everyone except bucky and loki all look at y/n with shock, wonder and curiosity with a hint of fear "your powerful Babygirl" Y/N's mother says "yeah we are starting to think that you could have escaped on your own" federal says "yeah we should have have believed in you" hogun says "I'm impressed with your power" volstagg says "thank you all for coming anyways" y/n says as she looks at loki and bucky and winks at them. They all go back to the castle. Y/N arrives at the castle and goes to her room to quickly changes her clothes with her magic and decides to back to earth.

Y/N's Outfit👇(feel free to change it if you want)

Y/N Goes to the throne room with loki and bucky on each side of her "I would like to go back to earth" y/n says with sadness "you don't have to go back none of you do" frigga says "I love it here frigga but i miss my friends on earth and as much a...

Y/N Goes to the throne room with loki and bucky on each side of her "I would like to go back to earth" y/n says with sadness "you don't have to go back none of you do" frigga says "I love it here frigga but i miss my friends on earth and as much as I would love to live here and have this be my home" y/n says "but i can't becau-" y/n tries to explain herself but is interrupted by her mom hugging her "I'll visit you everyday and I can even take you and your friends back here on occasions" sif says as she pulls "I will not abandon my daughter a second time" y/n smiles and hugs her mom then says goodbye to Odin, frigga then the worrier three. Y/n holds loki and bucky's hands and teleports to the bifrost "someone's in a rush" Heimdall teases jokingly "I'm excited to see everyone again" y/n says as heimdall opens the bifrost and all three of them go back to earth.