Chapter 8

(Y/N's pov)
The power broker also known as Sharon carter reads Y/N her set of words from the book every day and uses her to kill anyone who disrespect or Disobeys her or just pisses her off and if they are lucky enough she would have Y/N scare them into submission and obedience.
it always worked because the whole world is scared of Y/N including sharon cater herself which is probably why she likes to control Y/N but she only controls her when she deems It necessary.

honestly it's not all bad because she gets to party and look good and do whatever she wants or whoever she wants. She has meaningless one night stands all time and drinks all the time but still doesn't feel a thing or remember anything from before the red skull read her words to her and destroyed her life but she couldn't careless if she was ever found again. "How do I look?"  Sharon asks as Y/N looks at Sharon.

Sharon's Outfit👇(Can Not Change)

"amazing" Y/N says as she walks up to a mirror with blank expression using her magic to change her clothes then she leaves with Sharon

Y/N's Outfit👇 (you can change it if you want)

(30 minutes later)Tony busts into bucky and loki's room "I got an anonymous tip that y/n is in madripoor, Suit up" loki and bucky look at each other as they rush after tony

(30 minutes later)
Tony busts into bucky and loki's room "I got an anonymous tip that y/n is in madripoor, Suit up" loki and bucky look at each other as they rush after tony. "Tony? I think only loki and me should go" bucky says "what why?' Tony asks "just trust us tony, for once in your life trust us to do the right thing" bucky sighs "plus it's a lawless party city and I know you of all people will get sucked into it" bucky says as tony sighs. "fine just bring our angel home, got me guys?" Tony says aggressively "will do tony" loki says back as tony just rolls his eyes and shoos them away, Loki and bucky rush to their room to get ready to leave for madripoor.

(Y/N's Pov)
Y/n walks into a bar with sharon while selby sharon's friend comes up to us with shots in hand "drink these and let's party" selby says grabbing Sharon's hand and leads her to the dance floor while Y/N walks to the bar and orders herself a drink "hello angel" zemo says as he walks up behind her and puts his arm around her hips and kisses her check "I slept with you once now you won't leave me alone" Y/n says underneath her breath "back off zemo" Y/n says as she chugs her drink and tries to leave but zemo stops her and orders her another drink then another until Y/N is drunk then Y/N ditches him and meets up with selby and sharon who are already wasted on the dance floor. Y/N dances her heart out while zemo walks up behind her and puts his hands on her hips. Y/N begins to drunkenly grid on zemo for 30 minutes before she pushes him away then she walks to the bar and orders another drink.

She chugs her drink quickly then she walks back to the dance floor with Sharon, selby and zemo. Y/N dances for 30 minutes until all of sudden she starts to feel a strange sensation.
She looks around until she notices loki and James standing at the front door looking around then they both walk to the bar and order drinks while scanning the room until they see Y/N and start to whisper to each other. Y/N continues to dance on zemo for a few more seconds.

"Bye" Y/n tells Sharon as she nods at her as well as selby then Y/N walks outside of the bar and stands outside in silence while letting the wind hit her bare skin "well hello princess" loki says as she quickly turns around to see both loki and james. "if zemo touches you again doll I will kill him" james says "what do you both want?" Y/n asks annoyed at the names and the threat. Loki and bucky both look at each other then back at Y/N as they check her out with a little bit of lust in their eyes "you?" They both say at the same time as they step towards Y/N. she tries to leave but as she does they both quickly grab her by the hips and pulls her in while one kisses her lips and the other kisses her neck "what are yo-" she tries to say but is interrupted by her mind control flickering as well as her memories and emotions, she starts to sees flashes of memories involving them both.

She panics as she pushes them away from her with his magic smashing them into a wall behind them then she start to walk away and teleports to sharon's place. She gets to sharon's place and sits down, she sighs as she thinks about loki and James "I knew them personally" Y/n says to herself as she starts to get confused "how is this possible?" She asks herself out loud as she feels someone lurking in the shadows behind her "Leave Or Die, Pick One" Y/n says without turning around "We Want Our Girl Back" James says "Come Home Princess" loki adds appearing next to bucky "I'm Not Your Girl" she says angrily as she stands up and turns around throwing her magic at James and loki then turns invisible and runs outside.

Y/N leaves Sharon's place but as she does, she watches both loki and james come out of sharon's home "We will make you remember us one way or another" loki says "and when you do we will have our girl back" James adds as Y/N just rolls her eyes and yells back still invisible "You both will never get your girl back" She says before teleporting to Selby's home to hide there. Y/N knocks on selby's door and Zeno opens the door with a smile "hello there angel" zemo says as you walk in and use your magic to change as she sits down on the couch.

Y/N's Outfit (feel free to change it)

Y/N sits down as zemo sits next her "what's wrong angel?" Zemo asks as she starts to feel uneasy "nothing" she says back

Y/N sits down as zemo sits next her "what's wrong angel?" Zemo asks as she starts to feel uneasy "nothing" she says back. zemo puts his hand on her thigh "what ar-" Y/n starts to say as her eyes start to glow green for some reason.

Memory
Y/n steps out of her bathroom to see loki and bucky sitting on her bed. "what is wrong with you guys" y/n asks as she crosses her arms "you guys can't just come in her-" y/n start to say but gets interrupted by loki pulling her in by her hips and sitting her down between himself and bucky, Loki kisses her lips while bucky starts to kiss her neck from behind "Your driving us crazy doll" bucky says between kisses "we can't control ourselves when your around" loki says between kisses as well-"
End of memory

Y/N stands up quickly "what the fuck was that zemo" she yells at him then suddenly it hits her "loki" she says underneath her breath as loki turns back into himself "bucky" she says as she feels bucky hug her from behind "come back home doll" bucky whispers in her ear making her shiver. Bucky starts to kisses her neck then loki gets up and walks up to her and he kisses her lips "we miss you princess" loki says between kisses.

the kiss gets hungrier and hungrier until y/n quickly pulls away from both of them "the avengers won't let me come back after all I've do-" she starts to say but I gets interrupted by Sharon, zemo and Shelby walking in "well well look who came to take our angel away from us" zemo says as bucky's body tenses and his loki's jaw clinches "we are not just gonna let you take her" Sharon says as she pulls out the book from her purse and opens it to y/n's page "someone like y/n is a power you can't handle" Shelby says as she look between loki and bucky "she is 100 times deadlier then both of you combined, She Belongs With Us" zemo adds before Sharon starts reading off Y/N's trigger words. "Family" Y/N body tenses up as she starts "Angel" Sharon says as Y/n looks at bucky and loki "death" Sharon says as Y/N starts to panic "Blood" but before Sharon can continue Y/n finally moves and quickly grabs loki and bucky's arms teleports them to new york.