Chapter 13

The day after y/n gets back from asgard with loki and bucky, everyone greets them and they tell y/n about anything that she missed like missions and funny things that have happened. Y/n hung out with the avengers for the rest of the day until the sun settled "We're all going to a gala so go get ready" Tony yells at everyone "do we have to" nat, y/n and Wanda all say in sync "yes, we all have to at least make an appearance" Tony says "fine" nat, y/n and Wanda all get up and runs to Y/N's room with y/n "you have to tell us everything" nat says sitting down with Wanda next to her, y/n smiles and sits down next to them and tells them everything including the night and morning she had with both bucky and loki "you did what?!" Nat and Wanda yells in sync as they smile and jump up and down "you are an amazing woman and we are so proud to call you our bestie" Wanda says "thank you so much for everything you guys have ever done for me" y/n says "now let's get ready before Tony yells at us" nat says to Wanda and they leave to their rooms to get ready. Y/n sigh in happiness as y/n uses her magic to change her clothes.

Y/N's Gala Outfit👇(Feel free to change it)

Y/N looks at her outfit and smiles "I'm really good at this" y/n says as she continues to admire her outfit, she walks to the elevator, she takes a shot of alcohol from Tony's stash and walks outside, she gets into a car with happy and he take y/n...

Y/N looks at her outfit and smiles "I'm really good at this" y/n says as she continues to admire her outfit, she walks to the elevator, she takes a shot of alcohol from Tony's stash and walks outside, she gets into a car with happy and he take y/n to the gala. Y/n arrives and sees loki talking with Thor and bucky laughing with steve at the bar, y/n walks up to the bar and orders herself a drink "hello boys" y/n says as she picks up her drink "Hello Princess" loki says checking you out "Hello Doll" bucky says also checking you out "there you are!" Nat says rushing up to y/n and grabbing her hand as she looks back at loki and bucky "I found her" nat says walking up to Wanda "you found our girl" Wanda says hugging y/n as y/n chugs her drink "I'm here" y/n says as she picks up her new drink and chugs it then orders another and another until she is drunk.

⚠️smutt warning⚠️
Y/n is drunk and for some reason she is horny as well so y/n walks up to bucky and loki and grabs them by the hands and walks away from the party "where are we going princess" loki asks "yeah doll where are you taking us" bucky asks as y/n shoves them in a random room and says in a demanding voice "fuck me" Loki and bucky look at her extremely turned on "ok" loki says using his magic to soundproof the room "why not" bucky adds as bucky walks up to her and grabs face with his metal arm and kisses y/n as loki walks behind y/n and moves her dress and pulls down her underwear and shoves his cock deep into her pussy as y/n continues to kiss bucky

"your so needy for us right now" bucky says between kisses "oh god" y/n moans "we love it this so much" loki moans "your such a good girl for us doll" bucky playfully moans into the kiss as loki fucks y/n harder making her moans back into the kiss "you are so beautiful princess" loki moans smiling "oh my fucking god" y/n moans "you guys drive me insane" she moans even louder "you do the same thing to us doll" bucky growls playfully right then and there she cums on loki's dick then loki spills his seed into her. y/n quickly truns around and starts to kiss loki's lips as bucky start to fuck her from behind "you our good little angel" loki moans into the kiss

"I'm your angel forever" y/n moans into the kiss as well cumming all over bucky's dick as he cums at the same time "OH SHIT loki says "OH FUCK" bucky yells "OH MY GODS" y/n says as they all orgasm at the same time in extreme ecstasy.
Y/n uses her magic to clean everyone up and she leaves with bucky and loki as they go back to avengers headquarters and y/n changes into pj's and goes to sleep with bucky and loki by her sides.

Y/N's pj's

Y/N lays down with loki and bucky and smiles as she thinks "my has life is forever changed in a good way, I am no longer alone inside and out and all this happened because I met the avengers and became one

Y/N lays down with loki and bucky and smiles as she thinks "my has life is forever changed in a good way, I am no longer alone inside and out and all this happened because I met the avengers and became one. I'm loved, needed, respected and appreciated even though I kissed people they saw the good in me" Y/n soon fells asleep with smile on her face.

Over the following years y/n redeemeds herself in the eyes of the world as well as herself and takes down Hydra once and for all and destroys the book that can used to control people and everything was exactly how she wanted it. She was free from hydra, she has 2 sets of families and two men who she was madly in love with as well as them and she had two homes that loved her as well. Y/n used to feel nothing but pain and torture now she feels love and passion.