Chapter 11

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
Y/N continued to sat on her bed until she heard two sets of footsteps. Y/N stood up and watched them walk in "Lady Sif told u-" loki starts say as they both walk in but stops dead in their tracks "wow" Bucky says with pure lust forming in his eyes "damn" loki says with pure lust forming in eyes as well "like what you see boys?" Y/n says as They both quickly without saying a word they nod their heads "you boys have two choices here, you both can either watch me play with myself or you both can play me and do whatever you want to me" Y/n says as she walks up to loki and bucky. they both look at each other then back at y/n, loki quickly uses his magic to sound proof your room and lock the door.

they both in sync grab her hips and pulls her between them. Loki kisses Y/N lips as bucky kisses her neck from behind "our dreams are coming true buck" loki says between kisses "they sure are lok" bucky responds back between kisses. a minute passes and they both stop "why did you guys stop" y/n whines "I told you a long time ago that I would make you kneel at our feet and make you beg for us so we are gonna do exactly that" loki says smiling

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️
y/n smiles back as she kneels between them and looks up at them both with pure lust in her eyes "please fuck me" she moans playfully "please I need to feel both of you deep inside of me" she says as she gets wetter and wetter "one more time pet" loki says "please I'm begging both of you to fuck me please" y/n says within a playful moan "this is a great view" loki says "it sure is" bucky says looking at loki "I think it's time to give her what she wants" loki says says as they walk to the bed and y/n stands up and sits between them. Loki kisses her neck while bucky sucks on her nipples "oh my god" she moans, loki and bucky both opens y/n's legs then bucky starts fingering y/n with his metal arm while loki rubs her clit.

"such a good girl" loki says as he rubs her clit faster "OH LOKI" y/n moans louder "such beautiful girl too" bucky says as he fingers her harder with his metal hand "Oh BUCKY" Y/N moans even louder "you both are angels" y/n moans "no your the angel" loki moans as he gets harder by the minute "your our angel though" bucky moans as he gets harder as well. Y/n has never been so turned on the name Angel until just now because the moment they both said our angel y/n cam all over bucky's fingers and started grinding her clit on loki's fingers, she moaned and screamed their name until they both stopped and y/n used her magic to undress them and herself.

Loki laid on the bed and y/n got on top of him while bucky came behind y/n, they both lined their cocks with y/n's pussy and ass and at the same time shoved their cocks into her making her scream "it's a good thing I sound proofed your room pet" loki says knowing how y/n feels "move" y/n says as they both start to fuck her hard, loki fucks y/n's pussy while bucky fucks y/N's ass and y/n couldn't feel more loved and wanted then she did at this moment "oh my gods fuck" y/n screams as loki and bucky got faster and harder fucking her brains out relentlessly and what it made it so much better is that they both were fucking her in sync and she felt everything.

"I'M CLOSE!!" y/n yells as she cums and they both instantly release their seed into her at the same time but they were not done. Bucky lays down and y/n gets on top of him while loki walks up behind her and they both start fucking her again. "I love you both so much" y/n yells at she cums for the third time "I love you too pet" loki moans as he cums in Y/N's ass "I love you too doll" bucky moans as he cums in Y/N's pussy. They all lay down out of breath "Holy Shit" Y/n says laughing in astonishment as she uses her magic to clean them all up then they all cuddled and instantly fell asleep happy.

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️
Y/N wakes up to loki and bucky still sleeping beside her naked, she smiles and goes under the covers. start to suck loki off as she jerks off bucky waking them up "I could wake up like this everyday" Loki moans "definitely" bucky moans, they both look under the covers. y/n switches and starts sucking bucky off as well "oh don't stop" they both moans in sync. Y/n gets faster and faster until they both cum all of her, they get on their knees as they bend her over and bucky shoves his dick inside of her pussy as loki shoves his dick into her mouth, they fuck y/n until all three of them cam at the same time. They lay down for minutes then y:n gets up takes and shower while bucky and loki leave and take their showers. Y/N gets out of the shower and changes with a smile on her face then she leaves her room smiling and giggles to herself.

Y/N's Outfit👇(change if you want)

Y/N walks out of her room to bucky and loki "Good Morning Doll" bucky says smiling and kissing her check then he puts his arm out "Good Morning Princess" loki says smiling and kisses her cheek then also putting his arm out

Y/N walks out of her room to bucky and loki "Good Morning Doll" bucky says smiling and kissing her check then he puts his arm out "Good Morning Princess" loki says smiling and kisses her cheek then also putting his arm out. Y/N takes both of their arms and walks to breakfast. Y/N arrives in the dining room "Good Morning Y/N" everyone says in sync "Good Morning Everyone" Y/N says at she sits down "Did You Sleep Well Y/N federal asks "I Did Thank You" Y/N says as she blushes remembering what happened last night and this morning "y/n honey" frigga says "we need to talk after breakfast" frigga adds "ok your majesty" y/n says as everyone laughs a little bit "what did I say?" Y/n asks confused "oh nothing bad honey" frigga says "you are so midguardian and It's Breath of Fresh for all of us, that's all baby" sif says grabbing her hand and squeezing it while smiling "it's nice to have a family" y/n says with a smile as she finishes us her food "may I be excused" y/n asks as frigga nods as well as her mother "bring loki and bucky with you and please meet us in the throne room soon" her mother yells out to her "I need to be alone but I will be back soon I promise mother" y/n smiles and leaves the the castle, y/n walks around the kingdom alone to think about everything.