Chapter 10

Y/N arrived in asgard and her jaw dropped instantly "Welcome Home Queen" a dark skinned man says to the other woman "Thank You Heimdall" the woman says back as he looks at loki "welcome home prince loki" heimdall says "thanks you heimdall" loki responds "welcome home prince thor" heimdall says "thank you heimdall" thor says back "welcome James barns" heimdall says "thank you" bucky responds "welcome back lady Y/N" Heimdall says smiling as they all start to walk away "I was born here" y/n asks smiling at her mother. sif nods and holds Y/n's hand squeezing it "we have so much to talk about so let's go" sif says as she hops on a horse with y/n behind her. loki, bucky and frigga all hop on their horses and we all head to towards the castle.

Y/N arrives with the others at the castle, the moment Y/N stepped into the castle she looked around amazed And Speechless "I can't believe this is where you were raised" y/n says as she looks at loki and thor "it sure is beautiful" thor says smiling and looking around proud "it's pretty" loki says as he rolls his eyes at thor "you have very beautiful home your majesty" y/n says smiling at the woman who laughed "this is your home too and please call me frigga" frigga says smiling "well if you would excuse me I have to go check on my husband" Frigga says softy as she walks away waving "we have so much to talk about" sif says smiling "yes of course" Y/n says before turning around and hugging loki and bucky both and giving them a kiss on the check and leaving with her mother.

Y/N's mother leads her to a garden and they sit on bench looking at the sky "why did you abandon me on earth" y/n asks instantly craving an answer "22 midgardien years ago i was young and snuck out one night and went to Midgard. I met this man on the street and ended falling in love. it wasn't long after I met him that I found out I was pregnant" sif sighs in sadness "I went down to midgard to tell him the news but instead found out your father was working for evil people, I tried to convince him to leave midgard with me by telling him I was pregnant but he instantly tried to kill me and you so I killed him, I went back to asgard and had you, not long after you were born a dark elf by the name malekith saw you using magic in a flower field alone and took a liking to you then he decided to take you away and he did just that but I found you and tried to kill him and failed so I took you back and begged frigga to help me hide you from him and everyone including myself so Frigga took you to Midgard and dropped you off at some random old lady's house" sif sighs "I'm so sorry y/n I would have never did that if I knew another way to keep you safe. I'm really sorry please forgi-" she tries to say but before she can continue y/n hugs her "it's ok mom I forgive you" y/n says with a smile as sif pulls away "you called me mom" sif says "I know it slipped out but it felt good to say that" y/n says with a smile "it really does" sif says smiling at well.

they sit there and talk about everything until y/n yawns and her mother walks her to her bedroom "this is your room" sif says opening a door to see gold and white everywhere "this is beautiful!!thank you mom" y/n says as she smiles and her mother nods "will you tell loki and bucky that I need them" Y/n says as sif smiles "I will do that sweetheart" sif says smiling as she leaves. y/n looks around and uses her magic to change into something sexy.

Y/N's Lingerie👇(feel free to change it)

Y/N felt powerful, happy, loved. she felt many different emotions it was driving her insane so she decided to take her new found "insanity" on the two men who she knew wanted her, Y/n felt ready to take something that she knew was rightfully hers. Y/n looked at herself in her mirror for moment Enjoying she looked "they are gonna lose it when they see me" y/n says as she giggle to the thought of them losing control. Y/n loved it when she drove other people crazy, it turned her on watching them beg to fuck her

Y/n put on some Pheromone Perfume Then Sits on her bed smiling. Y/n couldn't stop thinking about how much she wanted both of them inside of her, she need to feel the warmth of their bodies against hers. After all she has been through this was a moment she craved and that she was gonna get one way or another. Y/n sat on her bed horny for 30 mins before a maid came knocking on her door "miss Y/n, loki and bucky wanted to let you know they will be a minute late but they are on their way" the maid says as Y/n smiles "okey, thank you" y/n says as she sees a thing of alcohol in her room with glasses so Y/n Decides to have a few drinks before loki and bucky arrive

Y/n drinks her first drink while she looks around her room exploring it like it was a museum. Y/n couldn't believe that she could have been raised with loki and live in this big castle but at the same time she couldn't regret anything that happened to her because it brought her to loki and bucky and they both have her heart. Y/n loved how loki was so bold and caring while bucky was so serious and loving, they both loved her and she loved them both as well and she was happy to have them in her life. Y/n grabs another drink and drink it fast then sits on the bed waiting for loki and bucky to come and fuck the life out of her and make her cum like no other