Mysta R. | Warmth

That night it was pouring heavily. The rain didn't seem to fall peacefully tonight as it was aggressive and loud, thunders striking making a loud boom sound.

Mysta rolled around his bed, sweat coming down from all parts of his body. He opened his eyes, his hand wandering to the other side of the bed searching for something.

He was looking for someone's warmth.

Mysta began hyperventilating, getting out of bed and out the bedroom and sighed in relief when he saw lights coming from the kitchen.

He walked to his lover, holding her tightly never wanting to let her go. "Did the thunders wake you up?"

"Please don't ever leave me, Y/n." He mumbled on her neck, ignoring her question.

"Did you had a nightmare?" Y/n turned her body around to face him, holding both his cheeks. There it was, the warmth Mysta was looking for. The warmth of love and care from his lover.

He closer his eyes, melting under her touch whilst nodding at her question. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"You left me." Mysta opened his eyes to look at his lover's eyes. He felt to be lost in them, her eyes were so beautiful. "In my nightmare, you left me because I was pathetic."

Saying no words, Y/n engulfed him in a hug. "I would never do that." She said. "I'll never leave you, I love you. You're not pathetic, my love."

"I know,"

"Even in our other lives may it be the past, present or future I will always love you, Mysta." Y/n gave him a gentle kiss on the corner of his mouth. "If I were to ever to not remember you or if I forgot about you, I'll find myself loving you again one way or another."

Holding his hands gently, Y/n looked at Mysta's eyes with genuine care. "Please don't ever forget that, my love."

Mysta smiled at her words, holding her tightly. "I won't,"

In a sudden move, Mysta filled all parts of her face with kisses leaving no parts unkissed as if she was a canvas that needed to be filled to the brim with colours. "I'm so lucky to have you," He said after planting a big long passionate kiss on her forehead.

Blushing red, Y/n looked up at her lover. "So, shall we go back to bed?" Mysta nodded with a small smile plastered on his face. He picked her, making her yelp and brought her to their bedroom.

Without her, Mysta's world was already been dim and cold. He was known as the most annoying person as told by his so called 'friends'. After meeting his four friends, Mysta felt happy but still knew a part of him was empty.

When one of his friends introduced Y/n to him, he felt a spark of joy, a spark that he felt that could have been filled. His cold world was suddenly warm again, Y/n was the source of his warmth.

To him, his wife was his home. She was where he truly belonged to and he would never change it for anything else.