three

We just left the movie theater after seeing unfriended.

"Well. Never using Skype again." Shay laughed.

I laughed and agreed.

"Okay! Let's go pick up Lindsey." Shay stated checking the time.

We pulled up to the Warner brothers lot to wait for Lindsey.

"Wanna go see Troian, Ash, and Lucy?" Shay asked.

"Yeah, sure." I replied. I followed Shay to find the girls.

We found Troian, Ash and Lucy all together.

"Hey Shay! Hey Sarah!" They each greeted. Lucy came over and hugged us both.

My sleeves were slightly up, revealing my scars. As Lucy hugged me she must've noticed them.

"Hey Shay, can I show Sarah around?" Lucy asked Shay.

"Go ahead. I'll meet up with you two soon!" She smiled.

"Just warning you I'm highly socially awkward." I sated as we walked off. Lucy smiled.

"Oh it's okay." She stated. We walked a bit in silence until we were out of Shay's view.

"Does Shay know?" Lucy asked.

"Does Shay know about what?" I asked. She pulled up my sleeves and gestured towards my scars.

"These."

"No. How did you find out?" I asked.

"As you came in to hug me your sleeves were up a bit. I saw them and had to talk to you about it." Lucy pointed out.

I nodded. Lucy set a hand on my shoulder.

"Sarah, you have all of us to turn to now. I promise you. You're completely safe living with Shay, and you have the rest of the cast." Lucy promised.

Soon after Keegan walked up.

"Hi Keegan." Lucy smiled brightly at him.

"This is Sarah, Shay's adopted little human." Lucy said to Keegan making me laugh.

Keegan looked at my wrist. Of course, now two people know.

He kissed my wrist. "Please stop. Your to beautiful for that."

"Can we just keep this between the three of us. This can't get out to Shay, Ashley, Lindsey, or Troian." I stated.

Lucy agreed. "They are really sensitive." Keegan nodded as well.

I yanked my sleeves down as soon as I heard footsteps. It was Lindsey.

"Hey Sarah!" Lindsey greeted.

"Hey Linds!" I responded. Lucy Keegan Lindsey and I went to go find Shay and head home.