Chapter 17

This forest is outside the deep mountain. Although there are no large prey, there are occasional hares and pheasants. It is clear that this hole is a trap dug by other villagers to trap these rabbits and chickens.

Looking at the branches and grass laid on it, they are obviously still fresh.

It's just that the animals haven't been fooled yet, let Chen Xiaoyao catch him first.

Chen Xiaoyao stepped on Liang Chuan and climbed out of the hole. She was so frightened that she sat outside the hole and gasped for breath. After a while, remembering that Liang Chuan was still underneath, she quickly poked her head to look: "Liang——" Liang Chuan was useless

. He helped, and with one arm and one support, he came up easily.

Chen Xiaoyao had no choice but to shrink her head back again.

It was only after I relaxed my emotions that I felt a pain in my ankle, and I didn't know when I twisted my foot just now.

When Liang Chuan went into the cave, he saw Chen Xiaoyao knelt and fiddling with his feet. He took off his shoes and socks, and his exposed feet were small and round, and the moon was not as white as him.

He stepped forward in two steps, squatted down, pinched the ankle, looked around, and pressed it again.

Chen Xiaoyao looked at him in panic, her toes curled up into a ball.

"The bones are fine, but the tendons are stretched." Liang Chuan put his feet down, and put his socks and shoes on again.

After finishing these, I lifted him again and put him on my back to carry him.

Chen Xiaoyao dodged, but she didn't dodge, so she had to let him throw herself on her back.

Liang Chuan went down the mountain with him on his back.

At first no one spoke.

Chen Xiaoyao lay on the man's back, secretly glanced at the side of the young man's face, and saw that the man's lips were tightly pursed, as quiet and serious as usual, and seemed to have a little more different emotions than usual, so he couldn't help but heal Fa dare not speak.

After walking for a while, I saw dots of light at the foot of the mountain, which were the lights of every house.

"Aren't you hungry?" Liang Chuan asked suddenly.

Chen Xiaoyao was taken aback for a moment, and was about to shake his head, but his stomach immediately grumbled out of cooperation, so he had to lower his head in embarrassment.

I haven't eaten for most of the day, how can I not be hungry.

Liang Chuan glanced at him sideways, stretched out his hand to touch his chest for a while, found an egg, gently pinched it with his big hand, made a crack, and handed it to Chen Xiaoyao.

Chen Xiaoyao took it over, touched it, and felt it was still warm, as if it had been placed on her chest.

His eyes also became hot.

"I, I finished delivering the tofu, and went to pick up firewood," he held the egg, stumbling, "then, just, fell into the pit..."

Liang Chuan listened silently, and after a while, asked He, "Where's the firewood?"

"The firewood is thrown away!" Chen Xiaoyao thought that he didn't believe that she went to pick up firewood specially, and deliberately made up nonsense to deceive him, so she hurriedly said, "I met Uncle Guo, he Running behind me all the time, I threw away all the firewood, it's not that I didn't pick it up..."

He drew a circle with both hands, "I picked up so much."

This is the first time Chen Xiaoyao said so much , explaining to him that he really picked up firewood.

I want to prove that I am still useful, not a little fool who is really useless.

Liang Chuan stopped talking.

Seeing that he was silent, Chen Xiaoyao also closed her mouth anxiously, and leaned back on his back, dejected.

After a while, he felt hungry, so he carefully peeled off the shell of the egg, and ate the egg.

He peeled an eggshell into fine pieces, and dropped it all on Liang Chuan's broad shoulders. Chen Xiaoyao finished eating the egg slowly, and found white spots on the young man's shoulders, and carefully reached out to brush off the eggshells.

He moved closer, and his breath fell gently on Liang Chuan's ear, warm.

Liang Chuan suddenly remembered that in the twelfth lunar month of last year, Chen Xiaoyao also injured his leg on the mountain, so he carried him down by himself. Chen Xiaoyao was too timid to say a word, and pressed his hands on his shoulders crampedly, his stomach tightened. Tight, dare not touch him at all.

He is still the same timid now, but it is different from that time.

"You don't need to collect firewood." Liang Chuan said, "I split some and piled up a whole house, enough to burn for two winters."

Chen Xiaoyao murmured "Oh", even more at a loss.

He doesn't need to pick up firewood, so what else can he do?

The cooking is not good, the hoe can't carry it, and the chickens and the ducks are fed...the only thing left is to feed the chickens and the ducks.

"Then, then I will cut pigweed tomorrow..."

"No need."

"You are my wife." Liang Chuan turned his back on him, "I should take care of it."

Chen Xiaoyao opened her mouth.

"It's not just meat for you." Liang Chuan said again.

Chen Xiaoyao stared at him blankly.

When he was still in the pit just now, it was the first time he heard Liang Chuan call himself "Little Yao", and now, it was the first time he heard him say that he was "his wife".

"Xiao, is Xiaoyao a daughter-in-law?"

He is obviously a young man, but Chen Xiaoyao is not like ordinary boys in the village. After the fourteenth five-year period, his voice became hoarse and unpleasant, and his speech was still the same as before. Waxy, light and soft, like a child.

Liang Chuan felt as if his heart had been pinched, "Yeah."

He turned the person up and answered him in a low voice, "It's a daughter-in-law."

Chen Xiaoyao narrowed her eyes happily.

He is stupid, and from time to time, he forgets that when he is married, he is a daughter-in-law.

The men in the village are all talkative, and those who have a better relationship with the people in the house shout "that guy, my mother-in-law" outside. How can anyone talk about their daughter-in-law

? Yes.

But that is a lame old Tongsheng who eats soft food, but he is really considerate to his wife. When Chen Xiaoyao lived in the south when she was a child, she walked to the old Tongsheng's house and occasionally saw him limping One leg, one mouthful "Daughter-in-law is back", handing towels and water, with a smile on his face, it can be seen that he is really happy.

In Chen Xiaoyao's limited cognition, he feels that if "is a daughter-in-law", the status Immediately,

Liang Chuan felt that the person on his back straightened up, swinging his legs on his back, he was happy. After shaking for a while, he hugged his neck again and rubbed against his ear, Whispered: "Then, that Xiaoyao is a daughter-in-law, you want to love Xiaoyao. "

"Well. "

Chen Xiaoyao also knew to take this opportunity to make a deal: "You, if you stab me with a fire stick again, Xiaoyao... Xiaoyao will not be a daughter-in-law. "

"..."

Liang Chuan didn't know whether to cry or laugh for a moment, how to coax him, he could still talk about it.

After a long time, Liang Chuan said in a muffled voice, "If you don't like it, I won't mess with you in the future." It's

also difficult for the boys on the left and right to have babies, and the two of them are not in a hurry.

After another two years of raising her, Chen Xiaoyao will be older and fatter...Let's talk about it then.

Chen Xiaoyao buried her head in his neck, sniffing his scent, but didn't speak.

He always felt that he told Liang Chuan not to stab him again, he didn't seem very happy.

In fact, it's not that he doesn't like Liang Chuan being so close to him, it's just... It's just that Xiao Yao is still a little afraid of pain.

This forest is close to the mountain in the north, and Liang's yard is at the foot of the mountain in the north.

Liang Chuan simply went north with his back behind his back.

Chen Xiaoyao herself would not dare to walk this road at night, it was dark and scary.

But now lying on Liang Chuan's back, he is not afraid of anything.

Although Liang Chuan's back was a little stiff, it was very stable. Chen Xiaoyao lay on her stomach and was about to fall asleep.

Turning around an intersection, suddenly a little fire flickered in front of him, and a bright red face was reflected, looking around like a thief.

Seeing a figure coming up and down at the fork in the road, the man hurried forward to meet him, just as he was about to pounce forward.

Liang Chuan dodged to the side, and the man jumped to nothing, almost fell headlong, got up staggeringly, still giggling: "Yaoer, uncle has been waiting for you for a long time, and knows that you have to go here Come down..."

This person is Guo Dazhi.

He came out of the small woods, the more he thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong, the forest was not big, Chen Xiaoyao was such a big living person, how could he disappear out of thin air? It must be hiding somewhere.

Immediately, he went back again, and he had a good eye, knowing that if Chen Xiaoyao went down the mountain, he would have to go back to the north, so he squatted on the curb and waited for him.

While squatting, he was still thinking about Chen Xiaoyao's appearance just now, and his mouth was screaming.

Chen Xiaoyao is a brainless person, Guo Dazhi knows that.

Last time, Guo Dazhi dragged him up the mountain with the help of alcohol, and this little fool believed that Guo Dazhi had a headache after drinking, and only started to struggle after his clothes were stripped.

Later, after being scared away by Liang Chuan, Guo Dazhi was still worried for several days. Although he didn't succeed, there was such a thing anyway. The old face will also be lost in the village.

As a result, after waiting for a few days, nothing happened, so Guo Dazhi went to the town to eat, drink and gamble with confidence.

He figured it out, this Chen Xiaoyao is really stupid, she doesn't understand anything. He just needs to find a place where no one is around and deal with him, so as not to be unlucky and meet Liang Chuan again, that's it.

Liang Chuan saw the man's face clearly by the firelight.

He remembered what Chen Xiaoyao said just now, being chased by Uncle Guo, and seeing the obscene look on this man's face, he understood what this man wanted almost instantly.

So when the person approached again, he kicked it.

This time I lost my strength.

He has been irritated and flustered lately, but he is not like the fifteen- or sixteen-year-old kid before. If no one recruits him, then it's okay, he can bear it.

But if someone recruited him, the hostility would be unstoppable.

This kick hit the crotch directly, Guo Dazhi screamed, he felt as if the bottom was about to crack, he clutched his crotch in the field ridge, rolling in pain.

Liang Chuan walked up to Guo Dazhi.

Chen Xiaoyao was also awakened by the sound, saw who was on the ground, shrank back in fear, and hid behind Liang Chuan.

Guo Dazhi has been in Qiaocun for so many years, and he has never suffered such a big loss. Back then, he fell in love with a beautiful woman in the neighboring village, and snatched her back by robbing her, but he didn't treat her well after snatching her back. , When she was drunk, she beat someone, and the woman ran away with her when she couldn't bear the beating.

Later, he became a complete ruffian. He was always the only one who bullied others.

He was sweating coldly, raised his head, and recognized someone.

How the hell is Chen Xiaoyao, it's clearly the man from his family!

Guo Dazhi had suffered from Liang Chuan the last time on the mountain, so he naturally knew that he was tough, and he would definitely not be able to beat him.

Guo Dazhi complained in his stomach, but he still refused to give in.

"Boy of the Liang family, I know you're an idiot." Guo Dazhi glared at him hatefully, touched his second child, grinned and said, "But I'm still your uncle anyway, if you dare to depose me here, I will take your brother and take your house with me."

"Uncle Guo," Liang Chuan bent down, his black pupils overflowing with hostility, and Guo Dazhi trembled when he saw it, "I call you uncle, you have to have one too." Uncle."

"There will be another time," Liang Chuan kicked him, "I'll get rid of you first."

Guo Dazhi paused, and for the first time he didn't think of how to say something harsh.

It's not that I don't want to, but that I can't.

Guo Dazhi felt a chill coming from the top of the sky, and it crawled all over his body along his back. He felt as if someone had pushed the back of his forehead with a dick, and he felt as if he was being strangled alive, and he couldn't breathe at all. Come.

After the people walked away, after a long time, Guo Dazhi touched his head with shaking hands, it was wet.

I was so scared that I peed my crotch.