Chapter 26

On the second day, Liang Chuan and Chen Xiaoyao woke up early.

This time there was no horse-drawn carriage, so I took an ox cart to the tea shed five miles away, and it was a little slower. When I arrived in the town, the sun was already quite high.

I rented a temporary shop in the market for ten cents, and set up a simple stall.

It's not the first time that Liang Chuan came here to sell mountain products, and he is familiar with the way.

He didn't yell, but some big families in the town who love to eat game and collect animal furs have long remembered the face of this tall man.

So not long after the stall was set up, a man who looked like a servant walked up to them.

When the man saw Liang Chuan, he said "Yo", and said in surprise, "Brother Liang? I haven't seen you for a long time. Let me see, what good things did you bring this time?" Liang Chuan laid out all the things, "Just look at it

. "

Among the prey he hunted last time, he stewed two pheasants for Chen Xiaoyao's body, and the rest are only the wild sheep and the three wolf skins, which are actually not too many.

But this man is a smart man, he saw the three wolf furs at a glance, his eyes lit up, he held up a corner, and fondled the furs fondly.

This wolf fur is as slippery as satin, once you put your hand on it, you know it's a good product.

"How do you sell this wolf fur?"

This person is a buyer of a wealthy gentry in Qingquan Town. He is not very old. He has bought mountain products from Liangchuan several times, and he is a regular customer.

Liang Chuan said a fair price: "Twenty taels of silver a piece."

Although wolf skins are not cheap, it also depends on the skills of the hunters in killing wolves and the craftsmanship of fur treatment. Some wolf skins are large or large, but they are seriously damaged, and they cannot be sold at a high price.

When Liang Chuan killed the three wolves that day, except for the stabbed stomach of one, the other two were wounded wolf legs, so the fur was very intact.

It's rare to see a color like this.

The man obviously knew that the price was fair, so he pondered for a while, and said, "Well, I want three pieces of skins, and sixty taels just makes up the whole, but this—" He picked up the wild sheep's bag on the

stall Legs, "make a head, can it work?"

This wild sheep was caught in a trap, and it was half dead at that time. Later, it was delayed for a few days to take Chen Xiaoyao to see a doctor. Now, this mutton has long been It is not very fresh, even if the whole one is sold, it is only fifty or sixty yuan.

It's better to give it away as a favor of a regular customer.

Liang Chuan agreed immediately: "Success."

This person knew that Liang Chuan was straightforward, and now that the other party agreed, he readily paid the money.

Sixty taels of silver went into the cloth pocket, and Chen Xiaoyao stared straight at it.

It was the first time that he followed Liang Chuan to the market to sell things.

When he got to sit in front of the stall, he became very nervous. He opened his dark eyes and looked around. After a while, he asked Liang Chuan in a low voice, can our things be sold?

Now, not just sold out, but sold out all at once.

He sat on the small bench that Liang Chuan brought for him to rest, and he was about to pack up and leave before his butt was warmed up.

After the deal was completed, Na Caimai chatted with Liang Chuan while waiting for Liang Chuan to pack the bags for him.

Without saying a few words, his eyes shifted to Chen Xiaoyao behind the stall.

"Your brother?" The man raised his chin and said with a smile, "Why does he look like he has changed? I remember your brother, isn't he a strong boy with a dark face." Liang Tian came here with Liang

Chuan town.

Liang Chuan put his hands on Chen Xiaoyao's shoulders, "My wife."

"Yo, are you married?" The man's eyes were fixed on Chen Xiaoyao's face, fixed on Chen Xiaoyao's face, and after a while, he said again: "No wonder, if I marry With such a handsome wife, I also want to stay at home every day."

The man looked at Chen Xiaoyao and smiled.

Chen Xiaoyao felt a little embarrassed when she was looked at, and she just wanted to bury her head, but then she thought, this person just bought all their things, so she hesitated for a while, and then smiled at him.

The man was taken aback, almost dumbfounded.

Chen Xiaoyao saw that the other party was dumbfounded, and she couldn't help being even more stupid. But he didn't know why he was so stupid. After thinking for a while, he could only bite his lip and look at him in confusion.

A small and rosy lip was bitten down a little, like a petal.

The two just looked at each other for a few seconds. Seeing that the man's ears were so red that they were about to catch fire, Liang Chuan put the knotted sack on the chopping board to block the other's view, "Your goods." "Ah? Oh oh

. "The man took it as if he had just woken up from a dream, but his eyes were still looking back, "Then I will..." Before he

finished speaking, the seller seemed to be packing up than the one who came to buy things. Still fast.

All the things on the left and right chopping boards were sold out, and there was nothing to clean up. As soon as Liang Chuan packed his money, carried it on his back in a basket, and was pulled by someone, he was ready to leave.

"You're busy." Liang Chuan said to the buyer, "Fulang and I will leave the booth, so we won't stay any longer." "..." After a

while

, the person disappeared.

The two went back to the booth first.

After coming out of the yamen, after a while, Chen Xiaoyao cherished the cloth bag containing the silver, like a little money fan.

Seeing that he really liked it, Liang Chuan gave him the money bag.

Sixty taels of silver is not light. After holding Chen Xiaoyao for a while, she became a little tired. Liang Chuan glanced at him from time to time, and took it again after a while.

Everything was done, and it seemed that it was time for lunch.

If he had come to the town to sell goods in the past, Liang Chuan would either eat the dry food he brought, or find a random noodle shop to make do with it.

But today, Liang Chuan looked at Chen Xiaoyao: "What do you want to eat?"

Chen Xiaoyao took Liang Chuan's sleeve and answered without hesitation, "Candy man.

" But still thinking about it.

"After lunch, I'll go buy candy." Liang Chuan took his hand to stop him from jumping so fast, "What else do you want to eat?"

Chen Xiaoyao stopped.

Yes, they have sixty taels of silver now. Not only can you buy sugar figurines, but you can also buy a lot of other things.

Chen Xiaoyao rolled her eyes twice, raised her finger slightly, and pointed upwards, "Well, then Xiaoyao wants...to go to the second floor for dinner!"

Liang Chuan looked in the direction of his finger.

It's a small restaurant, judging by the tricks hanging outside, it shouldn't be a very expensive place.

But such an ordinary small restaurant, in Chen Xiaoyao's eyes, is already very extraordinary.

Ordinary village households only have a few tile houses, and the buildings are only found in the city. He has grown so big, and he has never eaten on the second floor.

Chen Xiaoyao looked at Liang Chuan, and seeing that Liang Chuan didn't answer immediately, she thought that the place she was pointing at was too expensive, so her voice immediately weakened a little, and she retracted her fingers, but she still asked cautiously, "...is it okay?

" There is hope in it.

Liang Chuan looked at him for a while, then he stretched out his hand and squeezed the young man's fingers, put them in his arms, and led him to the other side.

Did not go to the restaurant that Chen Xiaoyao pointed out.

Chen Xiaoyao pursed her lips, obviously a little disappointed.

But there was no fuss. As a child of a poor family, he naturally knew that the sixty taels of silver was not easy to come by. Liang Chuan got it after staying in the mountains for many days, so he should not spend it carelessly.

Liang Chuan led the people forward. After a while, he turned his head and glanced at the expression on Chen Xiaoyao's face. He smiled rarely, shook his hand, and said, "Take you to a better place." ."

What better place?

It took Chen Xiaoyao two seconds to react, and the next moment, a smile welled up on her brows, and she couldn't stop it.

Regardless of being still on the street, he threw himself on Liang Chuan, wrapped his two thin arms around the young man's waist, looked up at him, his two big eyes were bent into beans, "Where is it?" Chen Xiaoyao asked

. Unlike others, he knows some truths, but most of them only know it vaguely, and his memory is not so accurate.

Sometimes, he is timid, knows how to be shy, and understands that when there are many people outside, it is not good to hug and flirt, but sometimes, he forgets.

Just like now.

The boy's fluffy hair touched Liang Chuan's chest, and the scent of green grass filled his nostrils. Liang Chuan's whole body froze when he hugged him. Hug like this."

Saying so, but did not pull Chen Xiaoyao down.

The better place Liang Chuan mentioned is actually the largest Yinfeng Restaurant in Qingquan Town.

Although the two were dressed as peasants, perhaps Liang Chuan's appearance was not easy to provoke, and the shopkeeper Xiao Er didn't treat the two of them slowly, and invited them to sit upstairs all the way.

Chen Xiaoyao, who had never seen anything in the world, sat down at the table and looked at the teapots and water bowls on the table. She felt that everything was exquisite, with her mouth slightly open.

But he didn't dare to reach out to touch it, lest someone break it and pay for it.

When the dishes came, Chen Xiaoyao didn't even close her mouth.

Before he got married, he only knew that stewed pork with cabbage was considered good, and he could only eat it during the New Year's Eve.

After marrying Liang Chuan, although she can always eat meat, the style of the dishes is far worse than that of this restaurant.

A dish of roasted wings poured with juice must be placed in a circle, with a few red flowers on the side. How can there be such a flowery style in the village?

Ever since Chen Xiaoyao got sick, she has been unable to smell the smell of meat. Liang Chuan just ordered food and asked him what he meant, most likely he ordered vegetarian food.

After a meal, Chen Xiaoyao was full.

Liang Chuan took out the money to pay the bill, while looking at Chen Xiaoyao's stomach suspiciously, he always felt that under the thin layer of clothes, he could vaguely see the curvature of the belly.

... just don't eat too much.

Chen Xiaoyao rubbed her stomach, pursed her lips and smiled at him, feeling a little embarrassed.

It's just that after seeing how much money Liang Chuan took out to pay the bill, Chen Xiaoyao couldn't laugh at all.

...A full half a tael of silver!

Whose family has to eat so much money for a meal!

Chen Xiaoyao was stupid, so he couldn't figure out how much it was worth. Looking at his round belly, he felt like the sky was falling down.

Until she was led out of the restaurant by Liang Chuan, her small face was still tense and solemn.

After walking for a while, Chen Xiaoyao finally couldn't hold it anymore, shook Liang Chuan's hand, and said pitifully, "Xiaoyao... Xiaoyao didn't mean to eat so much..." Liang Chuan held his lips and smiled, stretched out his hand, through the

clothes , probing his stomach, "Yeah."

The belly is soft and round, and it is indeed supported.

Chen Xiaoyao was itchy from being touched, and she shrank her stomach. But when he saw that Liang Chuan was still smiling, he was vaguely not so sad. After a while, he said in a low voice: "Then, shall we still buy candy now?

" can not do without.

There are people coming and going on the street, and there are fragrances everywhere.

The vendor selling sugar figurines is still in the same place.

Chen Xiaoyao had good eyes, she saw it from a long distance, and she was pulling Liang Chuan to go there.

Liang Chuan still had a slight smile between his brows, and was dragged away by him. Suddenly, as if he saw something, the smile faded away.

The pace also stopped.

Chen Xiaoyao was brought to a stop and looked back at him, "Why didn't you leave?"

Liang Chuan didn't look at him. Turning to look behind.

Chen Xiaoyao followed his line of sight suspiciously.

Two horses galloped by in the street.

Not far away, for some reason, the horse in front suddenly turned back.

The horse snorted in circles, and the young man on the horse looked away from a distance.

Liang Chuan and his gaze met briefly in the air.

The man seemed to be startled, staring at Liang Chuan for a few seconds, then saw Chen Xiaoyao at the side, turned his head away, and said something sideways.

After a while, the man on the back of the horse got off the horse and ran towards them, stopping in front of the two of them.

He was a young man dressed as an entourage, but his clothes and clothes were no longer comparable to those of ordinary peasants. He was smiling and looked quite amiable. He handed over a money bag embroidered with gold and silver thread with both hands.

Chen Xiaoyao looked at the other party puzzled.

"Last time on the street, I accidentally knocked off the little boy's sugar figurine, and my master asked me to pay for it." The man looked at Chen Xiaoyao with a smile, "There are some pieces of silver in here, and the little boy took it. Buy a new one."

Chen Xiaoyao has grown so big, how could he be called a little prince so respectfully.

Even though he could not read a single word, he also knew that this title was not worthy of him.

That's what children from rich families are called.

"I, I'm not a young master," Chen Xiaoyao blushed, and waved her hands together, "I don't want your money either." How can you take money from

strangers casually? But I still remember it firmly.

He only wanted Liang Chuan's.

Xiaoyao is Liang Chuan's daughter-in-law, she should be raised by him, not by others.

"This..." The entourage was a little embarrassed, "Young master, let's take it, there is not much money left and right."

After all, he was running errands for the master. If the little brother didn't want it, how would he explain it.

Just as he was thinking, a cold voice suddenly sounded above his head, "Take it away."

The attendant was startled, looked up, met a pair of angry black eyes, and immediately held back what he wanted to say.

... This farmer, how come he seems to be more fierce than their father.

The man didn't dare to meet Liang Chuan's eyes, and he didn't force himself to do so. After hesitating for a while, he finally went back with the money bag, leaned next to the young man, and chatted.

The man leaned on the horse's back with one hand, and didn't look at this side. He didn't know what was in his mouth, and he was looking at the front in boredom.

After listening to the entourage, he looked this way expressionlessly.

He looked around Liang Chuan's attire from head to toe, and a faint disdain appeared in his eyes, but it was fleeting.

Liang Chuan also stared at the man with a cold expression.

Both saw clear disgust in each other's eyes.

After a while, the man turned his head, stuffed the grass back into his mouth, flicked his horsewhip, and left with his entourage without looking back.