Chapter 36

Jiang Zhan was driven out of Liang's yard by Liu Meihua.

From that day on, whenever the name Jiang Zhan appeared on the dining table of the Liang family, Liu Meihua heard about it once, and would run on it strangely.

The women in the village gathered together to chat and grind their teeth, occasionally talking about the man surnamed Jiang who came from outside, how rich he was, and what he wore was not ordinary people.

Liu Meihua rolled her eyes to the sky.

No matter how rich he is, he just doesn't like Jiang Zhan's dubious appearance.

It was getting colder and colder, and after a while, the stove was moved from the stove room to the main room.

Liu Meihua, Chen Xiaoyao, and Liang Xiaomei were all active in the main room in the afternoon.

When Liu Meihua was a daughter, she used to do needlework that was agreed upon by the people from all over the world. Now, Xiaomei Liang has also started to learn some simple embroidery work from her mother.

One day, after taking a nap, the three of them sat together by the stove in the main room, with a sewing basket in front of each of them, chatting while embroidering.

Chen Xiaoyao still didn't talk much, and Liang Xiaomei didn't like to make a fuss, and it was probably Liu Meihua who was chattering alone.

On the way, Meizi's mother came over and stopped by the door.

The two women's Huatou were able to get together, and it didn't take long before the sun seemed to be low.

Meizi's mother wanted to go back to make a fire and cook food, Liu Meihua sent her away, and happened to see Chen Xiaoyao put down her needle and thread, and walked slowly to the back room.

That little face looked listless.

"Yao'er, what's wrong with you?" Liu Meihua stretched her neck and raised her voice.

Liang Xiaomei raised her face and said, "Sister-in-law said she was tired, so she went in and took a nap." "

What time is it? I took a nap at noon." Liu Meihua sat down by the stove, picked up her sewing cloth, and muttered, " Why are you sleepy again?"

These days, Chen Xiaoyao is always looking listless, has no appetite for eating, and has no energy for doing work, only when his stepson is there, there is a smile on his face .

I don't know if it's because the weather is cold, or because Chen Xiaoyao is physically weak, so people tend to feel tired.

Yue Mo still had a hard life for a long time before, lost his health, and had a weak foundation.

But Liang Tian had a hard life when he was young, not to mention Liang Chuan, Liu Meihua knew that when the old man Liang lived with the woman in front of him, it was common for the family to have ups and downs.

How could Liang Chuan grow so strong and tall?

As for the second elder of the Chen family, and Chen Shuanzi, they are not short-lived.

Liu Meihua bit off a thread end with her teeth, felt a little strange, and thought about it for a while.

After a while, she paused for a while, as if she suddenly remembered something, and asked Liang Xiaomei in a low voice, "Do you think your sister-in-law has...?" Liang Xiaomei's eyes widened

. nod.

When the two of them thought it together, they felt that this matter was a bit off-putting.

Liu Meihua was even more delighted, and kept patting her thighs, thinking that she was thinking about this and that, why didn't she think about this!

It's easy to get tired and listless, and you can't eat much, doesn't it seem like you have it!

People in the Dajing Dynasty could marry both women and men when they married.

But after all, a man is no better than a woman, and it is much more difficult to conceive a baby. For example, there are several families in the village who also marry boys. , Only the body.

Chen Xiaoyao has not been married to the Liang family for a year, logically speaking, it is still very early.

So Liu Meihua didn't think about that at first.

But now that I think about it carefully, the relationship between the stepson and his daughter-in-law is still good. Liang Chuan, who is a lump of wood that doesn't hurt at first glance, is actually a person who can be tender with his daughter-in-law after getting married. It's not impossible to get pregnant early.

Liu Meihua pouted into the room and instructed Liang Xiaomei, "You pour a cup of hot water for your sister-in-law and go in."

Liang Xiaomei understood, put down the things in her hand and went into the back room.

Liu Meihua raised her eyebrows.

After a long while, she raised the thing she was embroidering in front of her eyes and looked at it for a few moments. She thought of something and hummed a little song.

As a result, after humming this song for a long time, she heard Liang Xiaomei call her in the room: "Mother, come and have a look, my sister-in-law is not feeling well!"

Liu Meihua was stunned, put the things in her hand, and hurried into the back room.

Chen Xiaoyao was clutching the quilt and curled up in a corner of the kang.

On an October day, his fair forehead was covered with a thin layer of sweat, and his face was extremely red.

A look is sick.

Liu Meihua walked to the edge of the kang in two steps, and stretched out her hand to touch Chen Xiaoyao's forehead, shivering from the heat.

It's hot.

"Yao'er?" Liu Meihua pushed his shoulder, "Why don't you tell me you have a fever?"

Chen Xiaoyao lifted her eyelids, and saw two blurred figures in front of her eyes, her mouth was opened, she didn't say a word, she just curled up in the kang again.

He knew he had a fever.

It's like... It's like I've got that sickness again.

But this disease, in the past few years, has come back once a year, and there is no more.

For the first time, he clearly posted it once, why did it happen again in just a few months?

Chen Xiaoyao's head turned slowly, and she couldn't figure it out.

After a while, his eyelids closed again, and he arched into the kang.

There is a taste of Liang Chuan here.

It is normal for ordinary people to have three diseases and two pains.

Like old man Liang, his right arm is sore from time to time, and little sister Liang is used to making medicine for her father since she was a child.

Therefore, now that Chen Xiaoyao has a fever, Liu Meihua is quite calm, and first said to Liang Xiaomei, "Go to the kitchen to see if there is any herbal medicine that your brother Fenghan took from the doctor, and give it to your sister-in-law." Fry it."

Liang Xiaomei went immediately.

Liu Meihua stayed in the back room, tucked the corners of Chen Xiaoyao's quilt, walked around for a while, thinking about twisting a cold towel or something to cover it.

Just as she was about to go out, she suddenly felt that the quilt covered by Chen Xiaoyao was bulging, as if something had been stuffed in it, she stretched out her hand and pulled out some clothes.

It's Liang Chuan's old jacket.

"What are you doing with the jacket stuffed inside?" Liu Meihua muttered, and pulled the jacket out.

Pulling and pulling, I feel that I can't move anymore.

Turning around to see, Chen Xiaoyao is hugging her tightly, like hugging a baby, looking at her with big wet eyes, not to mention how pitiful she is.

Seeing him like this, even Liu Meihua couldn't help but lower her voice, "What do you think you're doing with Chuan'er's jacket?"

Chen Xiaoyao opened her mouth, her nose was red, and her voice was clear. Feeling aggrieved, "I..."

Younger sister Liang called outside: "Mother, I didn't find any herbs!"

Liu Meihua turned her head, thinking that there was still something in the closet, so she took Liang Chuan's coat and went outside took two steps.

Suddenly there was a bang behind him.

Looking back, it was Chen Xiaoyao who tugged at the side of the jacket, followed by limp hands and feet, and fell off the kang.

Both Liu Meihua and Liang Xiaomei panicked.

Neither of them had seen Chen Xiaoyao's illness like last time.

Liang Chuan kept that matter a secret. Even the family members didn't tell me.

There used to be a few gossips in the village who said behind their backs that the Chen family's Yao'er seemed to be suffering from that strange illness again, but because of Wen Cen's few words, and the fact that Chen Xiaoyao would take care of herself well in the past six months, it was slow to happen. Believe it or not, that time it was just wind and cold.

But now, with Chen Xiaoyao's appearance, no one would say that it was wind and cold.

Ordinary people have a cold, so how can they tremble.

It depends on the doctor.

But Liang Chuan went to the fields with the old man Liang, and Liang Tian was not there, so why did the two women get them to see the doctor.

Someone has to help memorize it.

Liang Xiaomei trotted out of the courtyard gate, and went to the field to call her elder brother back. As soon as she went out, she saw a figure walking over from the other end.

Tall and big, Liang Xiaomei blinked and thought it was Liang Chuan who had returned, so she ran over and almost bumped into him, "Brother, sister-in-law, he—" Before she finished speaking, she realized that this person was not

his elder brother.

It's the one who had a meal at home last time.

This man is very annoying to my mother, and I keep running on him these days.

It was Jiang Zhan.

He supported Liang Xiaomei, and seeing the little girl flustered, he asked, "What's the matter?"

Liang Xiaomei was sweating anxiously, and pointed to the room, "It's my sister-in-law—"

before she waited After speaking, Jiang Zhan raised his legs and went to the Liang family's yard.

Just bumped into Liu Meihua and helped Chen Xiaoyao out.

Chen Xiaoyao didn't have the slightest strength in her hands and feet. She was supported by her mother-in-law, but her body still slid limply, her little face was so pale that it lost even a trace of blood.

Jiang Zhan stared at Chen Xiaoyao for a while, and when he stopped, his expression suddenly changed, and he turned around and was about to walk out.

It seemed that he didn't want to stay any longer in the Liang family's yard.

Liu Meihua grabbed him immediately.

"What are you running for?" Liu Meihua was worrying that no one would help her, and she said sharply, "You are a strong young man, what are you running for? Quick, come and help us carry our son on his back, and go to find the doctor.

" It's quite big.

Jiang Zhan was sweating profusely, looking at it, he wanted to rush out of the yard: "No, ma'am, I—"

Liu Meihua was so angry that she was half dead.

Although she couldn't wait to see Jiang Zhan, she thought that this man didn't look like a good guy, but he was a man anyway, and he happened to be walking by the gate of their courtyard at this moment. Divide.

What does it mean that this person turned around and ran away?

"Auntie, I can't do it—"

Liu Meihua scolded angrily: "Are you a big man? Are you a coward? You run so fast, because you are afraid that our Liang family will steal your money?" Without any explanation, she

carried Chen Xiaoyao to Jiang Zhan put on.

Jiang Zhan couldn't argue with anything.

Before he could speak, a small body pressed up on his back, he had no choice but to catch it.

His two calves were supported by his hands, and he didn't dare to touch other places.

Liu Meihua asked Liang Xiaomei to go to the field to inform Liang Chuan immediately, and pointed Jiang Zhan to Dr. Yan in Xiaqiao Village, telling him to go there as quickly as possible, and rush over as soon as he got the money.

Jiang Zhan: "..."

Jiang Zhan really caught up with the ducks on the shelves.

He walked almost holding his breath.

After walking on the ridge in a panic for a while, he suddenly stopped.

I was really confused by what the aunt said.

... If he is not mistaken, Chen Xiaoyao must be suffering from an illness, not a real cold.

What's the use of going to a doctor if you have the disease?

It's serious to put him in his man's arms.

Thinking of this, he turned around again.

Jiang Zhan walked fast, and the road was bumpy. The person on his back groaned weakly, just like a milk cat.

Jiang Zhan turned his head and said to him: "Chen Fulang, hold on, I'll take you to find your husband."

Chen Xiaoyao was lying on Jiang Zhan's back, not very calm.

Just wanted to slide down.

The man's body smell...

very smoky.

It doesn't smell half as good as Liang Chuan.

He turned his little face to the outside, frowning his delicate brows, as if he didn't want to smell Jiang Zhan's scent at all.

Just now when he opened his mouth to talk to Chen Xiaoyao, Jiang Zhan vaguely felt something was wrong.

This Chen Xiaoyao is clearly the type of person who is ill.

At Jiang Zhan's age, although he has a high status, he is full of plans, and he has never seen many people like that.

Wenzen is one.

Chen Xiaoyao's current appearance is clearly very similar to Wen Cen's appearance that night many years ago.

But there are differences.

That night, because Wen Cen had never been intimate with Tian Yuan before, he fell ill for the first time, and the smell was so strong that it was almost overflowing, and he could still smell it through several courtyard walls.

Tian Yuan in the entire imperial palace, regardless of whether they are married or not, all stay away.

But Chen Xiaoyao's current appearance is actually more violent than that of Wen Cen's first attack.

This is very unusual.

Logically speaking, it shouldn't.

Jiang Zhan quickly recalled the contents of the cipher file that he had seen in the cabinet—

if according to the file, after being stamped by Tian Yuan, people like Chen Xiaoyao, when they get sick again, When there will be no such discomfort.

Unless it's not printed yet.

Not right either.

Jiang Zhan paused.

Chen Xiaoyao and Liang Chuan have long been married, and they face each other almost day and night, even if they don't have a seal, but they get close day and night, it will never be as serious as it is now.

Or did I just guess wrong?

Jiang Zhan's mind was also very chaotic, and his steps slowed down, hesitating.

With just such hesitation, he put Chen Xiaoyao down and made him lean against a tree.

"Chen Fulang, I've offended you." Jiang Zhan himself knew he shouldn't, but he really felt something was wrong, so he bent down slightly and looked behind Chen Xiaoyao's neck.

Chen Xiaoyao's whole body was limp, she didn't have any strength, she only vaguely knew that someone had come over, and the smell was not good.

But there is no way to escape.

Jiang Zhan knew that people like Chen Xiaoyao had a secret place at the back of their neck that was different from ordinary people.

This place is the source of this kind of people's allure to Tian Yuan.

If it was this place, there really were unusual marks—

he bent down, held his breath, and looked closely at the back of Chen Xiaoyao's neck.

Before he could see clearly, there was a rush of footsteps coming from ahead.

Jiang Zhan looked up.

They met a pair of eyes.

The tall man stood not far away, staring at him.

But he stared at Jiang Zhan's hand on his wife's body, and at Jiang Zhan's face leaning against his wife's neck. His chest heaved violently, and his eyes were very red.

Like bleeding.

Judging by the posture, he wanted to tear Jiang Zhan alive.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Jiang Zhan: How to put it, I'm so unlucky.