Chapter 38

Jiang Zhan lay on the small dirt slope for a while with stars in his eyes and bleeding from his nose.

Lying until it was dark, there were a few sparse bird calls from the woods not far away.

It sounds weird.

It was already autumn in October, and Jiang Zhan had always been strong and healthy, and had never suffered from any cold, but he was also sneezed by the cool night wind.

He came back to his senses and slowly sat up from the ground.

Liang Chuan and Chen Xiaoyao didn't know where to go to have fun, and the little girl didn't care about his life, so she just left him here alone.

After a while, he wiped the dried nosebleed with his hand, stared at the pool of blood shells in his hand, thought of something, and got up from the ground.

He went north this time because it was not for official business, and he didn't want to make it public, so he couldn't mobilize anything except some money.

His cousin Jiang Yao is in Qingquan Town, dozens of miles away, with a few servants and guards, and keeps in touch with people in Beijing, but Jiang Yao is the most impatient of boredom. Jiang Zhan couldn't find him when he went to town several times, so he didn't expect anything from him.

It seems that he still has to rely on himself to explain this matter to Chen Xiaoyao and Liang Chuan.

But he and Liang Chuan are one type of people who can clearly explain the difference between people like "Tian Yuan" and ordinary people, and the other type, he knows very little, and what he can vaguely know is all from the files. .

Jiang Zhan thought for a while, and then slowly went under the banyan tree.

From a distance, I saw the small hut.

Because it was just getting dark, a yellow oil lamp was still burning in the yard.

Jiang Zhan stood still in front of the fence and knocked on the door.

His hearing is naturally good. Through the fence, he first heard footsteps in the main room, but as soon as he yelled "A Cen", the footsteps stopped immediately.

There was no movement for a long time.

Jiang Zhan didn't dare to lose his temper at the moment, touched his nose, raised his voice and said, "I know you don't want to see me, but I really have something serious to do today, please help me." He paused, "

Village At the foot of Beishan, the husband of the Liang family, Chen Xiaoyao, you must know him, right? He...he seems to be ill." "

How uncomfortable it is to have this illness, others don't know it, so why don't you know it?" Jiang Zhan Listening to the commotion inside, he said in a low voice, "When you meet Tian Yuan who is a beast, it will be easy to break it... I don't know if Brother Liang knows how serious it is. If it doesn't work, I have to ask you to borrow it." Carriage, drag it to the town to see a doctor."

After saying this, he waited quietly outside.

Jiang Zhan knew that he was somewhat of a thief, and he was using Chen Xiaoyao's illness as an excuse.

But other than that, he didn't even know when Wen Cen would be willing to see him.

Wen Cen is 110,000 times cruel to himself, but he is most soft-hearted to others.

Sure enough, after waiting for a while, the courtyard door opened from the inside.

Wen Cen was wearing a blue-gray robe, standing in the courtyard, holding something long in his hand, looking at him quietly.

Now when Jiang Zhan saw such a long thing, he thought of the long iron rod that Liu Meihua used to beat him up last time, and subconsciously hid.

It took a second to see clearly that it was not a long iron rod, but the handle of an oil lamp.

Jiang Zhan felt that he was really useless now, and after a while, seeing that Wen Cen had no intention of chasing him away, with his face covered in blood and shyness, he took the opportunity to squeeze into the yard.

In the mountain depression to the north, it was pitch black.

This col is next to the outer mountain forest, which is the place where Chen Xiaoyao fell into the pit last time.

Usually no one comes here.

The little boy was hugged in someone's arms like a baby, with his back turned to the person, and he was slammed on top of the tree trunk.

This wild jujube tree was just thick enough for him to wrap his arms around it.

But Chen Xiaoyao's arms were so weak that she didn't have the strength to hug her at all, she just limply lay on it, shrugging and shaking following the strength of the people behind her.

He was originally wearing a jacket with fleece, and the fabric and appearance were both good. It was newly sewn for him after he came back from Zhoucheng a few days ago.

When the women in the village saw it, they would say that the color was bright, and it matched him very well.

But now, the clothes, together with the flesh exposed underneath, are already out of shape.

The light moon flowed on his skin like satin, dotted with traces of stars.

All have been touched.

Outsiders couldn't see his current appearance through the thick night, but the eyes of the people next to him were much better than ordinary people, and they saw it for real.

The sound of breathing became hotter and hotter.

The big hands that were as rough as sandpaper were protruding on the slippery back of the young man, and his lips and tongue followed suit. The white skin and flesh that looked like bamboo shoots now smelled of rust everywhere.

The scent of green grass was almost covered and could not be smelled.

But still not enough.

So he took another bite, biting down on the neck.

Liang Chuan gave birth to a pair of inconspicuous canine teeth, but on weekdays he seldom smiled, and even seldom talked, so no one noticed.

Not to mention that no one knows that these teeth are most suitable for biting the back of the neck.

Chen Xiaoyao's eyes widened from being bitten by this bite, but her strength had long been exhausted, and she couldn't make it even if she struggled.

After midnight.

That wild jujube tree was ruined, the trunk was so dirty that it was impossible to see.

The bulging piece of soft meat on the back of Chen Xiaoyao's neck was bitten badly.

Strange to say, Liang Chuan clearly bit hard, but the thing that flowed out after being bitten open did not look like blood.

Not even the slightest fishy smell. It's a sweet clear liquid, and after a sip, it seems to be sweeter than the dates on this tree.

The sweet taste of Liang Chuan's mind went blank, and he suddenly felt that he was really a beast, eating the person in his arms one bite at a time.

I can't even close my strength.

I couldn't hold it back anymore, so my teeth were also confiscated, and even the skin next to the soft meat was bitten several times.

This time it really hurts, not the soft flesh-like feeling of being bitten with comfort.

The boy's skin was already thin and tender, and he couldn't stand being made so crazily. He was bitten and dripping with blood. The current appearance is really like a rabbit whose neck has been bitten off.

The slender arms and legs kicked softly twice, and then drooped down, and the trunk couldn't support it anymore.

There was only the purring sound of a kitten.

...

The Liang family was in a hurry.

After Liu Meihua was looking for a piece of silver, Jiang Zhan ran away without a trace, so she hurried to catch up. After wandering on the dirt road for a long time, she didn't see Jiang Zhan, but she saw Liang Xiaomei who was wandering back.

Liu Meihua trotted up, grabbed her daughter's arm, "I want you to find your brother, what are you doing?" The

little girl was still blindfolded, and when she saw her mother, she immediately felt relieved, "Wow" Suddenly wept.

Liu Meihua was even more anxious, but Liang Xiaomei was just crying, she couldn't speak clearly, she stopped crying with great difficulty, and said what happened just now after stumbling.

When Liu Meihua heard this, her heart skipped a beat.

A few years ago, why didn't the old Liang family welcome people? A poor family is one, and Liang Chuan's crazy beating is another.

Although many people in the two villages gave Lao Liang's family a thumbs-up because of sending off their relatives, but at this moment, if such a thing happened again, it would be hard to say.

Liu Meihua grabbed her daughter and shook her, and hurriedly asked: "What about your brother?"

Liang Xiaomei was sobbing, "No, I don't know, my brother asked me to come back first, and I don't know where he is with his sister-in-law!"

Liang Chuan and Chen Xiaoyao disappeared for five whole days.

Anxious to the whole family.

Ordinarily, Chen Xiaoyao had a high fever, and Liang Chuan took him to see a doctor. If he only went to Xiaqiao Village to find Doctor Yan to get medicine, he would be back in a few hours at most.

If Dr. Yan failed, Liang Chuan took Chen Xiaoyao to Fucheng, it would take a day and a night at most, and he should be back.

Even if you don't come back for a while, you should ask someone to deliver a message.

Liang Chuan is not such an ignorant person.

But right now, there is no one in sight.

Old man Liang and Liu Meihua searched during the day, and continued to search at night with oil lamps. Although they didn't dare to enter the mountain, they almost searched the two villages, and they couldn't find anyone.

The Liang family did not dare to speak out.

Liang Chuan is reliable, not to mention his strong body and good skills. He can clearly feel the road with a radius of tens of miles, including the mountain road on the mountain.

Shangqiao Village is no better than the outside world, where there are villagers from the village, so I took it to the neighboring village to see a doctor, but I couldn't think of anything that could happen.

It was so sudden that there was no one there out of thin air, and it was hard to guess.

But of course I have inquired about it.

Like the old man Liang who was pulling Wang Shitou and Wang Zhuzi on the ridge of the field asked quietly, did they see Brother Chuan today?

Old man Liang and Liu Mei spent a few days getting angry, and his mouth was so hot that it burned, but there was no other way.

You can't report to officials in Fucheng.

It took five days in such a hurry.

On the fifth night, Jiang Zhan came to the door.

When Liu Meihua saw him, her heart jumped into her throat.

Let's not talk about whether she has a crush on Jiang Zhan, but this man obviously has some money, and he was beaten up by his stepson for no reason, so he shouldn't come to ask for trouble.

A few years ago, when Liang Chuan beat up the bastards in Xiaqiao Village, although he was justified, he also lost money in the end because the other party came to make trouble.

Now, if this man is determined to cause trouble for the Liang family, then he probably won't be able to pay for it.

Even Liu Meihua was a little cowardly.

But Jiang Zhan opened his mouth to ask Liang Chuan and Chen Xiaoyao if they came back.

Of course I can't say it back. The fact is that it really didn't come back.

Old man Liang told the truth, but Jiang Zhan turned around and left without further ado.

The remaining two older ones stared blankly, wondering what the hell was going on.

Jiang Zhan searched for a long time, and finally went up the mountain.

After walking for several hours into the mountains, I found a small hut.

This small thatched hut is not the dilapidated one he used to live in, but another one halfway up the mountain, which looks very new, as if it was built not long ago.

It is said to be a hut, but it is actually a small hay shed. The hay and planks are together, and they are firmly tied together. It looks like it was built by a strong person.

Jiang Zhan stood there looking thoughtfully for a while, then turned his head, and saw Liang Chuan coming down the mountain road beside him.

When their eyes met, Liang Chuan stopped and looked at him expressionlessly.

Jiang Zhan also looked at him.

The originally tall and strong man now looked rather embarrassed.

His bunt was scratched a lot by thorns, and there were a lot of dirty and blood stains on it. It was tattered, not only that, but his eyes were covered with bloodshot eyes.

It looked like he hadn't closed his eyes for days and nights.

On his back was a basket made of bamboo strips, with leaves and some wild fruits in it, and the dew on them seemed to be freshly picked.

Jiang Zhan looked at him for a while, then raised his leg and took a step towards the hut.

Liang Chuan's pupils constricted, and he rushed forward in two steps to block him, "Stay away."

Jiang Zhan raised his leg again as if he didn't hear him.

"If you dare to take another step, I will destroy you." The young man stared at him, his voice a little hoarse.

Jiang Zhan took two steps forward and sat down beside him.

He could feel that Liang Chuan's muscles tensed instantly, and the rusty smell on his body seemed to be much stronger, as if he could punch him again at any time.

It's not his fault either.

At this moment, Jiang Zhan could smell the smell inside the thatched cottage.

But now, Jiang Zhan didn't avoid it at all. It is no longer like a few days ago, when Liu Meihua insisted on carrying Chen Xiaoyao to see the doctor, he avoided it like a beast.

Because at this moment, the smell of green grass is mixed with a strong smell of rust.

When Jiang Zhan smelled it, he knew what happened inside.

As Tian Yuan, he naturally understands that if people like Chen Xiaoyao are imprinted by Tian Yuan, in the eyes of his men, they will be more and more like those precious eyeballs. Not to be coveted by others.

It would be even more serious if they were born to be a couple.

Jiang Zhan had no doubts at all that if he really dared to enter the house, Liang Chuan could gouge his eyeballs out alive.

And he didn't want to go in, he just wanted to sit on the slope.

Because I understood that what I said next was very long, I was tired and panicked after standing for a long time.

There was a long silence.

Liang Chuan was still staring at him, and his palms slowly tightened.

Jiang Zhan finally opened his mouth: "Brother Liang, when we were strangers, you saved my life from the wolf's claws. Jiang remembers this kindness." Liang

Chuan didn't respond, his eyes were cold.

After a pause, Jiang Zhan said again: "That's all right."

He said: "Although I am like you, I can indeed smell these smells, but now, since you have stamped your husband, Naturally, I don't dare to covet any more."

Liang Chuan's pupils shrank, and his breathing slowed down for a moment.

Jiang Zhan met his gaze and laughed dryly, "You can rest assured."

--------------------

The author has something to say:

five days. enough