52

Chapter 52

Ellie's PoV~

A week later ~

"Mason will be fine El, don't worry" Ryan spoke gently patting on my head. I gave him a small sad smile, nodding my head. I hope so. It's been a week and he's still unconscious. Doctor said it's normal. His brain couldn't keep up with the pressure of the last few days. And I have to blame myself for that.

I don't know I think but It would be better for me to leave his life. He always kept putting himself in danger for me.

"Ellie?" Ryan's concerned voice brought me back to the world. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes I'm okay" I let out a sighed.

"I don't think you're. You should go home and take rest. You haven't been sleeping for the last couple days, Ellie"

"I can't leave Mason here alone Ryan" I answered and stared at unconscious Mason.

"Me and Amara will look after him. You please go home and have some rest" He said. "Also kids are going crazy to see you. They miss you and Mason a lot"

"I don't know what to do anymore Ryan. It feels like my whole life messed up" I covered my face with my hands feeling like my whole world is falling apart. He let out a sighed and pulled me for a hug.

"They're not even aware that Mason is their father Ryan" I said. "How long am I gonna hide this from them?"

"They'll Ellie, when time will come" He replied back reassuring me. We pulled away and watched Amara walk towards us with a coffee in her hand.

"Have this Ellie. You'll feel good" She handed me the coffee.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"I'm here with Mason. You go home" She told me and checked on Mason. She kissed his head and sat down on the nearest sofa.

"I-"

"Just go. Have you seen yourself?" She insists crossing her arms over her chest. I looked at Ryan and he nodded his head agreeing with Amara.

I sighed before I had one sip of coffee. I guess I don't have any other choice.

After finishing Coffee. I last time checked on Mason and left the hospital.

Ring ring*

I took my phone out to watch Dad call me.

"Hii Dad-"

"Where are you right now? Give me the address" Dad cut me off taking me by surprised. His voice sounded like he was mad for some reasons.

"I'm coming home but what happened? Is everything alright?" I asked getting concerned.

"Yeah. I just got back in Italy. I'm coming to pick you up give me the address" He answered.

"That's great Dad" I smiled. "But it's okay I can-"

"You can't. You've 5 seconds young lady. Text me the address and don't you dare to move" that's all he said and hung up leaving me confused.

What's wrong with him?

I waited for 10 mins before Dad came to pick me up. During the whole car ride he didn't uttered a word. I won't lie if he wasn't looking scary since he was mad for something.