Chapter 45. Heading home

Hey y'all

Hey y'all... how y'all doing.... Here's an update after 3 weeks don't hate me yet!

Lorenzo

"Hi boys we're home." She says out of breath and I smirk. We may or may not have car sex. It's most definitely not our first time, but I'll let her tell you the tale.

Dami comes around the corner raising an eyebrow. "Did you run a marathon or something? Why are you so out of breath." My smirk turns wider and Dami looks at me as he widened his eyes. "Don't tell me you did it with my food in the car!"

Ivy blushes and covers her face as I laugh hysterically. "Don't be a baby. You're food is fine." I tell him as I throw him the bag of McDonalds. He whines. "Where's my seafood?" He pouts and Ivy puts a strand of hair behind her ear. "I tried to get you seafood but Lorenzo dragged me out of there!"

Dami looks at me as I'm guilty, which I am, but who cares. I shrug. "I apologized to her." I tell him and he gasps dramatically. "By fucking her in the car with my food in it!" I roll my eyes at him. "Be grateful you even got food if it was up to me you'd still be starving as of right now."

"Well lucky it wasn't up to you!" He yells back and Ivy starts laughing. Mauro comes walking in glancing at Ivy. "Can we not ignore the fact that you shamelessly admitted that you two were just fucking." Mauro points a finger between us and Ivy turns red again.

Bless her. "Can we talk about something else. Anything else." Ivy pleads and I laugh. "Let's. You guys are making my poor bambina shy." I tell them and they both roll their eyes. Mauro speaks up. "Glad you're the old you. To get the facts done so I could get back home, we'll discuss work tomorrow. Enjoy your time with your family." He says and I nod.

He leaves, saying goodbye. Dami huffs and walks back into the kitchen, I'm sure fucking the McDonalds up.

Ivy walks into my arms. "That was so embarrassing!" She exclaims and I laugh. "You'll get used to it." I tell her and she sighs. "I'll never get used to it."

I rub her back as I breathe in her scent. She holds me tighter. "Are you ok?" She asks me and I hum. "I'm fine now. Just scared I almost lost you today." I tell her truthfully. "I know, I'm sorry. I never intended to leave." She tells me and tries to break the hug but I don't let her.

"I know, don't worry. It was just a little scary. We'll fix everything tomorrow when we're back home."  I reassure her and she nods. "Can we go to sleep? I can't wait to be home."

I chuckle. "Rodger that." I take her hand and lead her into the bedroom. She goes for the bathroom as I take off my jewelry.

I walk into the bathroom, brushing my teeth at the sink. "You couldn't wait till I got out could you." She says her voice muffled by the shower. I chuckle. "Nope. Let me join you."

I walk towards the shower door, almost opening it but she stops me. "Don't you dare." She chuckles and I roll my eyes. "Let me shower."

"You can shower without me can you not?" She asks me and I smile. "I cannot. I'll die if I do, let me join." I pout and she laughs. "Fine hurry up."

She smiles when I get in as I scan her body under the shower. "occhi quassù amore mio (eyes up here my love)" I lick my lips resting my hands on her waist. "non posso farne a meno (I can't help myself)".

She shakes her head chuckling as she rests her hands on my neck. "I've noticed." She presses her breasts against me as I hug her tighter. "You don't mind do you?" I ask her seductively and she shakes her head. "How could I?"

I look at her lips as she looks at mine, our lips bring us closer and closer until they connect. My hands roam all over her body as I kiss her passionately. She moans against my lip and deepens the kiss.

Our lips disconnect trying to catch our breath "Are you still sore?" I ask her and she nods. "A little." I continue to kiss her as the water falls over our body into the drain.

We walk completely into the shower, getting our hair wet, at the sudden movement she yelps. I laugh and she smiles. "I don't want to live without you." She tells me sincerely and I brush a strand of hair away from her face. "I can't live without you." I tell her and her eyes start to tear.

"Baby don't cry." I tell her and she sniffs. "I'm sorry! I think it's my time of the month soon. I'm being extra emotional right now." I laugh at her, trying to blame the fact that she's just sensitive on her cycle.

She slaps my chest playfully. "Don't laugh!" I wipe her tears as I continue laughing and shake my head. "I'm sorry baby. You're just very emotional right now."

"I know!" She exclaims and I smile at the woman I can call mine. "Let me care for you." I tell her as I take the loofah and rub her body gently. "You know you don't have to." She tells me and I nod. "I want to."

She smiles softly and turns around for me to clean her back. After a few seconds she turns back around taking the loofah from me. "Your turn." She cleans my body as she places soft kisses over my neck.

I turn around giving her a kiss and she smiles. "Ti Amo." She tells me and I smile. "Ti Amo bambina."

We finish showering and I grab a towel for her to dry herself. As I hand it to her she nods thankfully.

We get into our PJ's, which are both nothing more than a boxer for me and a shirt of mine and panties for her.

We cuddle up close, and start watching a movie until we fall asleep. Ready to go home tomorrow.

To our home. The home we're familiar with and love.