Kill the Imperial Arm Users Pt. 1

Under the blood-red moon, a couple walked down the streets of the Capital, giggling and laughing as they enjoyed their pleasant evening when suddenly a dark figure emerged from an alleyway, blocking their path. He was a giant of a man. From his forearms extended 1 blade each, they glinted in the moonlight. On instinct, the pair backed away but it was too late. He had found his next kill. Immediately the man was upon them, skewering the man before tossing him aside. Next, he grabbed the girl by the throat and raised her off her feet. 

"Please! Don't kill me!" The woman begs as she struggles to breathe.

"Oh, but I must." Replied the murderer. "It's your own fault for walking around so late. Didn't your parents teach you that scary monsters come out at night?" 

The man's eyes narrowed as he drank in the wonderful sight of the woman before him, whose face was wet with tears and contorted by fear and pain.

"P-Please let me live. I-I'll do anything!" The woman's cries become increasingly desperate as her body shook in terror.

"Really? I love talking, so will you talk to me?" The man asks.

"Yes, I will! Of course, I will! We can talk about anything!"

The man's grin widens even further.

"Anything..."

His voice drops to a whisper.

"Then, Tell me how it feels to have your head separated from your body. Doesn't it just tear you apart?"

"Huh?"

The woman freezes. Confusion, horror, and shock overtake her and in a flash her body separates from her head and falls to the ground, limp. 

As he holds the now lifeless head of the poor girl up to the sky he feels a familiar ecstasy that almost makes him jump for joy.

"Splendid. Simply splendid! I could never give this up!"

A new day was beginning at the Night Raid base. While Tatsumi and Bulat trained in the courtyard. Razor was undertaking a new task for the first time. Cooking.

"Time to prepare breakfast." Akame busted into Razor's room wearing a pink apron with a bear on it.

What the heck?

Akame disappeared just as quickly as she had appeared, leaving Razor no time to question what he had just been instructed to do. He quickly dressed himself and made his way to the kitchen.

"So, what are we making?"

"Croquettes over rice." She replied, holding up a potato.

What is that?

Razor found out later that croquettes were small rolls of chopped vegetables (though they could also be meat or fish according to Akame, fried in breadcrumbs. He also found out that they were amazing. As he sat down at the table with Leone, Tatsumi and Akame, he ate his fill until he was satisfied.

"Wow, that was good. We never used to eat like this in the militia." Razor sighed happily and patted his stomach.

"Thanks for the food!" Leone grinned. 

"My stomach isn't thanking me," Tatsumi burped as he slumped over his bowl, clearly full.

They had made food for Mine and Sheele but their food sat untouched.

"Are the other two not up yet?" Tatsumi asked.

"Nope. But that's not unusual." Akame replied, as she quickly scooped up the other two bowls and devoured their contents.