princes and kings

I get to the castle where the spy's are from and go to the doors. There the guards stop me before they could speak I snap and they are taken away in an array of shadows. I walk into the throne room my hood up and cape dragging behind me. The king and prince sit on their thrones looking at me with smirks. I stop Infront of them not bothering to bow down to such peasants. 

"Bow down peasant!" The king exclaims at me

"Last time I checked," I say pulling my hood down and taking my cape off so they could see my wings. "a goddess was not supposed to be treated that way"

"What do you want"

"Money and equality, but that's not what I want from you. I want you to surrender and not go to the ball"

"I am the king of Etril I will do as I please"

i smirk at him and the prince motions for his father to leave. He comes closer to me as his father leaves.

"You are the goddess of shadows aren't you?" He asks me looking into my black eyes

"And general of Askia, so I suggest you back off" I say pushing him

He smirks ate me and I take in his details, very clearly a human. He had has brown oak hair, green eyes, and a ponytail. I look at him and he looks into my eyes something like love in his eyes.

"Gotta say, I did not expect you to act like this" He says and the king enters the room which he does not realize

"What do you want me to say? Oh your green eyes are so dreamy and your brown hair makes me swoon! Please fuck me!" I mock with dramatic gestures "As fucking if, go fuck yourself you bitch" I laugh flipping him off and walking away, it feels good to flip off a prince.

The king laughs and the prince stays there in silence, as I am walking away I pick my cape up with my shadows putting it on and pulling the hood over my head. I walk out and the guards are back watching me as I mantle my horse. Later that night in the kingdom I visited had a ball and the queen wants me to go and steal from one of the targets to which I humbly accept.

I arrive at the ball wearing an off the shoulder red ballgown my hair in a braid. I walk through the ball around people looking for my target. I Look behind me to see if my wings are still visible, luckily they aren't. I sigh in relief and bump into someone who catches me by the waist. I look up to see it's my anger and he raises me up and kisses my hand.

"Would you like to dance gorgeous?" He asks smiling at me

"Of course!" I respond smiling

He takes me to the dance floor and we slow dance. I take a few rings and bracelets, then I spot a shiny broach on his chest. It is shiny and made out of rubies. The shit I do for this job. I throw myself onto his chest and take the broach sliding it into my sleeve. He smiles at my action and grabs my waist. A few minutes later he takes me to the bathroom and kisses me. I try to kick him off but he doesn't budge, so I take my dagger out of my pocket. I lock my grip around the stone handle of my dagger, the blade being made out of a sharp ore of rose quartz.

I take it out and put it to his neck and trap him against the wall. He smiles and tries to kiss me. I sigh pressing the dagger deeper into his skin. Soon he starts to choke on his blood.

"Sorry darling but you should really do a background check before you decide to go and dance with a girl and make out with her" I say with a wink finally slicing his throat and he finally collapses on the floor closing his eyes.

I lick the blood off my knife and wince at the taste "bitter as ginger or maybe more"

I sigh and look at the boy before padding him down to see if he has any money. In one of his pockets I find two hundred dollars, a necklace, and a shiny gold coin. Smile stuffing everything in my pocket including my dagger and walking out. I walk out and when I'm outside the bathroom guards are waiting for me. I smirk at them as they raise their swords.

"We Know you are Ghost!" They exclaim and everyone's eyes are on us

"Find, I am" I admit putting my hands up "Clever you are for figuring me out"

They get closer to me and I sweep their legs and run. I look back and smile when they are just on my tail. I get to a balcony handstand on a railing.

"IF YOU JUMP YOU'LL DIE YOU PSYCHOPATH!" The guard yells out

"You got one part of that right!" Exclaim falling back "AQUAM!"

My ball gown turns into a shorter black dress, a mask on my face, my braided hair now in a ponytail, and wings from my back seventy feet long. I flew up to see the guards face giving them a wink when I was at eye level. 

Lets just say the king and queen were more than overjoyed when I showed up with the money and a single scar on my leg.