"I swear I'm not weak"

I wake up in Noah's bed and sit up quickly and going to stan up getting on my injured leg first. Of course, I fell back down and winced in pain holding my leg. Noah walks in with Mrs. Amulet and looks at me.

"Mother she is severely sick and injured she can not preform her general duties" He exclaims at her clearly pissed off

"Oh I see. An emerald blade? I am guessing this will take a week" She looks at him a worried look

"I can do fine on my leg, I can still fight!" I exclaim 

"walk then" 

I look at Noah and back to my leg and nod. I stand up and wal ka few steps but stumble onto the all for support. Noah sighs and sits me down.

"Auroura you are not weak for being hurt, you are just weak right now! Sometimes you need to be weak!" Noah exclaims looking at me, this fucking bitch.

"You have your whole life to be a jerk, why don't you take today off?" I say looking at him my voice laced with venom I was pissed off.  "I swear I'm not weak."

"No one said you were my love" he says smiling at me

They leave ma after a while and I am stuck in Noah's room until I will myself to go to my room and feed Artemis really quick. Why the fuck don't they get me crutches or something to help me walk?! Soon Noah comes into my room and of course he read my mind because he has crutches in his hands. 

"Finally," I mutter under my breath as I take them putting them under my arms.

"What was that?" he asks me. 

"Nothing love" 

He helps me downstairs to the kitchen were the cooks are off guard for now. He sits me on the counter and starts to make food from my kingdom. 

"you mother is going to come and visit today won't leave until you are healed" He smiles at me while cutting up the lemons

"Great and maybe we can make finger puppets together when she's over here!" I exclaim my voice sarcastic as ever. "Doesn't she have a kingdom to run?"

"You mean the one you will rule one day?" He asks looking into my eyes

I smile and after a while food is in front of me and I am eating so fast I could barely taste it. He takes the dish and washes it when one of the servants comes in to tell us that my mother is here. I snap and more appropriate clothes are one me as I stumble out to the room where my mother and Mr. and Mrs. Amulet are talking.

"Mother" She hugs me so tight I can barely breathe. "You are here to help me get better not to suffocate me" 

"Ok so you became a general and got stabbed with an emerald blade within the span of a few days?!" She exclaims keeping her grip on my shoulders. I smile awkwardly and she looks at me with disappointment but also pride. 

"She puts up a damn good fight too" I hear Noah say. "Tried to get up and walk without her crutches earlier funniest thing ever, I love you starlight but you are so stubborn!" he exclaims.

I scoff and we continue to talk about my duties and how the mission could have went, in the end I still swear I am not weak and I never have been and hopefully never will be.