Fixing a broken heart

I wake up and my leg is slightly better I look over at Noah who is passed out still hugged into my chest. He stirs and Ican feel him wake up.

"Did I wake you love?" I ask him. 

"No" He responds muffled. "But can we stay like this for a bit?"

"Ok but I'm going to get you breakfast in a bit, ok?" 

I feel him nod quickly before most likely going back to sleep. I use my shadows to close the curtains a little bit more, so he doesn't wake up. After a little bit I get him off me gently resting his head on the pillow.  I go to my room and put on black jean shorts a cropped tank top and some combat boots and of course my dagger. I walk down to the kitchen and get the food and head up to Noah's room but as I am walking I can't help but overhear the queen talking.

"I don't care ------ MAKE IT HAPPEN!" Her voice was muffled after saying I don't care

I brush it off and continue to Noah's room. I walk in and he is sitting up and I throw his food up and teleport in and he catches it perfectly that was one of our things and sometimes it backfired, never do this with a sword trust us we tried. He picks at his food and sets it aside I can understand that he doesn't want to eat so I let it go for now. I take his plate and mine and head down to the kitchen to drop the leftovers off and as I am heading back, I hear a scream coming from Noah's room and I sprint my leg screaming out in pain. I get to his room and his windows are open, his bed unmade, and a note.

addressed to me