prologue

Me and Noah walk to the castle, where we will be staying for a while. It was luxurious a large castle surrounded by the forest.  I look at Noah and he is looking in amazement, after all this is his old home. I smile and look back grabbing his hand and walking in through the doors.

"You ready to meet my mom and dad?" He teases me stopping just before we get in

"Hell no! I'm nervous. What if they don't like me" I ask him looking into his eyes

"I learned to love you! They will defiantly love you."

"Learned?"

"Oh, shut up!"

I laugh and a knight leads us to the throne room where his mom and dad sat. I get nervous and bow down and I hear a giggle. i look up at them in confusion.

"So, this is the brave Auroura? Do not worry child you do not have to bow down" His father says still laughing.

"I apologize dear, he did not mean to judge you. I thank you for protecting my son while you and him were away." His mother smiles while I stand up. I brush off my dress really quick before talking.

"Mr. and Mrs.  Amulet, you said you had a mission for me or us, may I ask what it is?" I inquire scratching that back of my head

"Well dear, someone is trying to take our throne and we think he will be here at the ball tonight. We want you to protect us from him if anybody seems to be acting irrationally you need to take him out is that understood?" She asks and I nod. She smiles and stand up going to me and putting her hands on my shoulder "Thank you so much Auroura, I can tell you have a pure heart one that is also very brave. Will you please come talk with me over tea later this afternoon?'

"Yes Mrs. Amulet" I say bowing. 

Two guards take us to our rooms. My room is decorated with weapons and stuff that resembles shadows. I am surprised they actually added some bits of purple, my favorite color, to the room. I hear a little noise and when I look over its a raven in a little cage.

"Aww come on little one lets get you out of this prison" I say opening it and he jumps onto my shoulder

I smile and scratch his neck, I can tell this is one of my best friends now. I sit down on my bed the Raven now on my finer, I look at him with curiosity. The last time I had a pet-Apollo- I had to let him go, I wonder how he is doing now. i look at the Raven trying to figure out a name and then it clicks.

"Artemis!" I exclaim and the raven jumps a little "sorry little one, I shall call you Artemis!" 

I giggle and lay down putting Artemis down on my bed and she snuggles up to me. I fall asleep in my corset and black dress my hair still in the tight ponytail it was in while we were traveling. 

I am free... for now.