1. Mrs Leaford

".... Can we keep the press back!... BACK!..." Jez shouted standing in front of the crowd, the cameras clicked and more men in suits joined to hold them back.

The doormen opened the huge glass doors to this elite lawyers building.
"Good Morning Mrs Leaford." One said nodding his head to her.

She raised a smile and continued inside. A woman joined her and smiled. "Mr West is waiting for you.." she said and showed her to the elevator.

As soon as the elevator door shut, the woman sighed. "I can't believe he's caused this chaos.."

The assistant smiled

The assistant smiled. "Where ever he is in the world he will always cause a storm.."

"What casino was he in?..."

"Casino de Monte Carlo... he was actually in his hotel room...

The elevator pinged open and Dolores prepared herself to walk out on to the business floor of her husband's multi million dollar enterprise. She shook her head and then painted on a bright smile, showing her veneer's and thick lips. Her assistant took her coat and bag as she almost threw it at her. Everyone who worked on this floor stood and nodded at her, like a bunch of servants welcoming their mistress home.

Her Jimmy Choo stilettos and subsequently accentuated toned legs, being watched by the younger men standing at their desks. All wishing they could get a few hours alone with her.

Dolores stood at the door of her office and waited, clearing her throat.
"Sorry Mrs Leaford." Lucia, her assistant said, and quickly fumbled with the door, opening it for her boss.

Dolores sighed heavily as she got inside. "Get me a camomile tea... no doubt his lawyer has a lot to tell me....wand his associates will be here soon.. yet another day of cleaning up his bullshit...

"I'll get your tea..

"And one other thing." Dolores said as she sat back in her chair and put her feet up on her desk crossing one ankle over the other. Lucia looked at her, ready for the next order. "Get my other cell... and bring it to me... I need to unwind..."

Lucia smiled faintly and walked out shutting the door behind her. Dolores, began making calls. "Let's see how long this asshole has gotten himself locked up for this time!." She said to herself.

*******

".... Another round for Hadyn, Lita...."

Lita smiled. "Of course... coming right up..." the bar tender said, pulling out a tray and filling it with glasses and shots of tequila. "It seems intense up there...." The red head said as she eyed the group of men sat around the table in the far corner of the bar. "Do we need to be worried?."