50. Lil bro

Lucia had calmed down after Hadyn had left her uncles place. He decided not to antagonise her anymore and let her calm down.
Tamia took her a hot cup of cocoa and sat in the lounge with her. "How are you feeling now?."

"I honestly thought I was going to die.. it was just me and him... until his brother came...

"His brother?."

She nodded

She nodded. "His younger brother... he was the one who bought me home and handled Dion... his name is Kingston..."

Tamia chewed her lips. "Oh... well, I am glad he was there for you.. where is he now?..."

"I don't know... he's gone..

"Lucia... what are you going to do about Hadyn.."

She went quiet. "I fell in love with him.. but how can he have his ex girlfriend living with him in his house... and expect me to be happy with that?.."

"Let me talk to him for you... I will only get involved because I know how much you are feeling him... I think you two taking it as slowly as you are isn't helping matters.. it is giving you both room for other people to muscle in..."

"I did think that... when I was there and I was in the crawlspace trying not to be found by Dion, all I could do was think about him, I wanted him to be there and to help me... But then I kept remembering that he had this very pretty young ex-girlfriend living in his house with him. and I was stuck in this situation trying not to get killed, because of him... and it almost tore my heart-out aunt Tamia.. why did he have to come into my life!." She said shaking her head, upset.

" Things happen for a reason that's the way that I see it, you were meant to find each other... I think you just need to talk and get everything out in the open just the two of you... but let me pave the way for that, I'll speak to him first and arrange for you to just Speak to each other and find some common ground away from everything and everyone else..."

"Yeah... we definitely need to do that.." she said.

———-

Draya sat next to Hadyn on the sofa. She had a cup of coffee wrapped in both hands she put her feet up under her and she looked at him. "you've been so quiet since you got back, tell me what's up. It's not like you to not talk to me?."

"She went at me, I didn't even know she had that in her... and I fully except that she needed to do that and it is my fault... But since we got together has been nothing but bullshit...Telford wouldn't have been involved if Dolores wouldn't have been involved and the two of them together, terrorised her ... And then to top it off Ashely decided that she was going to stick her 2 cents in.."

"Ashley is a crazy bitch, I cannot believe that after all this time she still thinks she's going to get with you, the girl misses all the hints.." Draya said.
" Would you like me to talk to Lucia, because a big problem for her is me... I could tell when she was here and if the show was on the other foot, I don't think that I'd be too happy if I was with you and she was staying here... I think she needs to hear from me about us, and where we are right now.." she told him.