Character Profiles (3)

Vermillion Stella (Kamen Rider Aguilera/Kamen Rider Dark Aguilera)

Birthday: 14th September

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Height: 182cm

Hair Color: Crimson

Eyes Color: Crimson

Blood Type: A

Quirk: Laevateinn (Original)

Status

Status: Alive

Birthplace: France

Family: Vermillion Sirius (Father), Vermillion Astrea (Mother), Vermillion Lunaeyes (Older Sister), Tatsuma-Hado Ryujin (Fiance), Tatsuma-Hado Ryuga (Brother in law #1), Tatsuma-Hado Ryuya (Brother in law #2), Tatsuma-Hado Ryuna (Sister in law), Tatsuma Ryuko (Mother in law), Hado Jiko (Father in law)

Occupation: FENIX's Rider, U.A Student

Affiliation: FENIX (Honor Member), U.A High School

Fighting Style: Melee

Apperance

Stella is a beautiful young woman of average height with a beautiful face, white skin, and ruby eyes. She has long crimson hair tied into twin tails using yellow ribbons. She has a bewitching body, her boobs are very very big and a voluptuous figure.

Hero Outfit

Personality

Personality

Stella initially appears to be feisty, hot-blooded, and quick to anger, possibly due to her sheltered upbringing. Stella also dislikes being called a prodigy or a genius and holds contempt for anyone who views her natural abilities as being her lone source of strength, as she wants to prove that she is more than a just prodigy, and she desires to show her capabilities with a sword, as well.

Quirk

Laevateinn: Taking the form of a greatsword, it allows Stella to control fire. After receiving a portion of Tatsuma's Dragon Power, the sword evolved into Hyper Laevateinn, giving Stella the ability to control green fire and inheriting the sword skills of Ryuga and Ryujin.