DNA #2: Enter The Powers

(2 Years After The Events of DNA#1)

{Musutafu, Japan}

(07.00 AM)

Another peaceful day at Musutafu. The people around there are still enjoying their normal lives. That was until a horde of monsters appeared.

 That was until a horde of monsters appeared

(Giff Junior)

They are Giff Juniors, a type of "demon" summoned from the Deadmans cult. Deadmans are a demon worshipping cult seeking to revive the demon Giff by finding suitable sacrifices. To do this, the Deadmans provide people with Vistamps to materialize their inner demons as Deadmen.

No one knows when this cult was founded, but one thing is certain, this cult wants to purge society of superpowers. By giving people Proto Vistamps and creating demons within them, this cult will achieve its purpose.

In order to combat the threat posed by the Deadmans, the Japanese government created FENIX, an organization that hunts down demons.

An amber-brown motorcycle was speeding towards the place where the Deadmans gathered.

(Kabuto Roader- Ryujin)

Ryujin was driving while using his Katana to slash away the Juniors. During that 2 year period, both he and Ryujin's three older siblings became a full member of FENIX. And that means they have become Kamen Riders.

And in that two-year period, Ryujin mastered the Elemental Dragon Quirk that he passed down from Ryuga, Ryuya, and Ryuna. In addition, Ryujin was also taught by Ryuko the ninjutsu of the Tatsuma family. Ryuga taught Ryujin how to psychologically manipulate the opponent to create a battle with the least casualties. Ryuya teaches Ryujin how to master weapons from classical to modern. And finally, Ryuna teaches Ryujin basic martial arts so that he can protect himself.

Ryujin was also given a new birth certificate by Jiko and transferred to a new school with a better learning environment. During that time, Ryujin absorbed knowledge very quickly, even being able to perform techniques that took several years for his siblings to master.