DNA #0: Origin

(3rd's POV)

Izumi: And that's what you get for trying to become a hero.

Izuku is currently on the ground cover in bruises. His sister and 'friends' are standing over him.

Katsuki: You don't have a quirk so quit saying your gonna become a hero!

Shoko: It's pathetic really. Someone quirkless like you doesn't deserve to be a hero.

(Shoto is still Izuku's friend and only him and right now he is on his extra classes.)

Katsumi: Man I'm hungry. Let's leave this pathetic trash.

Izumi: Then let's go.

They began to leave the forest

Izuku: I....don't...care...what you. I can.....still...become...a.. hero.

They stopped. Suddenly Katsumi turned around and unleashed an explosion. Izuku hit a tree and fell to the ground.

Katsumi: Shut up! Your not going to be hero! So stop saying that!

They left him. Izuku was bleeding from his head and probably has a concussion. He began to pick himself up.

Izuku: "Crying" Why? Why do they do this? I want to become a hero to save people but nobody believes in me. Not mom and dad, Izumi or my friends. Why does the world hate me?.

He began to walk deeper into the forest

Izuku: I'm better of dead

He continue walking for awhile until he pass out from blood loss. While closing his eyes he hears footsteps.

{With FENIX}

Right now, there were 2 Kamen Riders who are breathing a sigh of relief after an attack.

(Kamen Rider Ainz Tatoba Scramble Genome Form)

(NOT MY ART)