DNA #8: First Day

The team is currently getting dressed because today is the first day at U.A and they want to make a first impression. Ryujin was the first one to get done and was waiting for his girlfriend and his siblings to finish getting dressed up. Eventually, Stella got dressed and Ryujin saw and stared at her because she looked really cute in that uniform.

Stella: What are you staring at?

Ryujin: My beautiful sexy goddess.

At that moment, Ryuga, Ryuya, and Ryuna also finished changing into their uniforms. Ryuna instead of wearing a woman's uniform, chose to wear a man's uniform. The reason she made that choice is because she doesn't like wearing skirts, especially school skirts. As they finished changing and getting breakfast they grabbed their bags and they went toward the school which was only a ten-minute walk from there.  

(Time Jumps brought to you by A Chibi Ryuna is beating A Chibi Izumi with DIO's style)

The team made it to the front of the Class 1-A door and saw how big the door was.

Ryuga: So... remind me why this door was fucking big?!

Ryuya: Probably because someone has a mutation or giant quirk.

Ryujin: Ryuna-nee, please control yourself, OK?!

Ryuna: What do you mean? I'm still myself!

Ryuya: Remember our first day in 7th grade? You almost got all four of us expelled on the first day!

Ryuna: Hey! It was his fault! Not mine!

In 7th grade, on the first day of school. There was a newcomer who molested Ryuna, but unfortunately, he bumped into a very upset Ryuna, so that guy became a punching bag for Ryuna to practice boxing. 

Ryujin: Just go...

They open the door to reveal students already there and all eyes are on the team. Izumi, Katsumi, Shoko, and Shoto see Ryujin as they see him holding hands with Stella.

Ryujin: Alright everyone be quiet and get your seats.

Iida: Why should we listen to you

Ryujin: Because your worthless dickless Sonic, our teacher is already here!

Iida: Yeah right.

Aizawa: Ryujin, nice observation!

Ryuna: Sir you lack stealth!

Ryuga: And we smelled jasmine fabric softener on your sleeping bag.

Aizawa: Ah... damn! Anyway, Iida be quiet and don't say anything else because you will get yourself expelled.

Ryujin: Just do it because I know he will be a dick.

Stella: "Smacks his head" Baka don't call your classmates bad names! You're really like your siblings!

Tatsuma-Hado Siblings: Thank you!

Izumi felt sad after hearing that

Aizawa: Anyway everyone pick up one of these PE uniforms and meet me in the training ground outside so move

As the siblings and Stella grab their PE uniforms, they leave the class. Ryujin stop and goes back and peak his head into the classroom

Ryujin: You should listen to him, he will expel you in a second so hurry up! If I were any of you, I would get moving right now or he'll expel you right here and now. So chop-chop.