DNA #13: Battle Training. The Art Of The Ninja

Ryujin: So... got everything we need?

Ryuga: Yup!

Ryuya: Full set!

Ryuna: Then let's go!

The following day at school was uneventful and mundane, resembling a typical day in middle school. Ryujin found it irritating as his past life attempted to reach out to him, urging him to return, but he simply brushed off those thoughts. Katsuki approached Ryujin, demanding that he leave the hero school and end his relationship with Stella, threatening him with harm if he refused. However, Ryujin along with other siblings, recorded Katsuki's threats and promptly reported them to Nezu.

Before Katsuki could use his quirk on Ryujin, Aizawa intervened, using his special cloth to restrain Katsuki and escort him to the Principal's office. As a consequence, Katsuki was given a month of detention and instructed to write an apology, as well as a 20-page paper on the illegal use of quirks and attempting to harm government officials. Understandably, Katsuki was displeased with the outcome.

In addition to the disciplinary actions taken against Katsuki, the Tatsuma-Hado siblings were finally granted the necessary gear they had been waiting for, marking a positive turn of events amidst the chaos at school.

(Time Jumps brought to you by A Chibi Ryujin is snoring in A Chibi Aizawa's class)

Everyone except for the siblings and Stella was wondering who was doing heroics for today until they heard All Might's voice. Ryujin was unamused by this. 

Ryujin: "Thought" Great. Just great. The deadbeat parents are here.

He then throws a Kunai to the door, purposely Missing AM's head

AM: Hey!

Ryujin: Stop coming in like that! You will get yourself killed!

Inko: He is right All Might

AM: I'm sorry geez...

All: It's All Might and his wife Magnetic.

Inko: Actually we are divorced and we aren't together anymore.

Izumi: "Thought" It's my fault that happened.

All: We are sorry to hear that.

AM: Well let's move on welcome to Heroic Class 101 today we are going to do Battle Training

Katsumi: Battle Training.

Izumi: "Thought" I hope Dad's plan works.

Inko: What is a hero without their costumes?

The wall opened up to reveal all of their hero suitcases and they all got up to grab theirs as they went to change, Ryujin was about to leave when Inko grabbed his shoulder.

Inko: If you want I have this one made for you I know it's a inspiration of ours I was wondering if

As Ryujin smiled and grabbed it, Inko was happy, he then placed it on the front desk and...

Ryujin: Kagutsuchi Scorn!

As the case was in case in black flames Inko began to cry.

Ryujin: Do you really think that by doing this you will erase everything you did to me? You are deadly wrong! I have no intention to be near you or be your son again. You lost your chance and go be parents to your star child and leave our family the fuck alone.

As he left, Inko crying again. AM wanted to hug her but she slapped him leaving him there.  As everyone was outside they saw Inko and AM waiting for them