DNA# 6: Sludge Incident

It has been 5 years and the Japanese Hero Association has successfully negotiated with the Vermillion family. The conditions for Stella to study in U.A are very simple. Because they only asked for one condition: Let Tatsuma-Hado Ryujin be Stella's personal bodyguard.

Moreover, Stella also had the opportunity to visit FENIX's Skybase and learn more about the Rider System. But what people did not expect is that Stella is highly compatible with Week Endrier even though she herself has never participated in compatibility surgery.

Since then, Ryuga has come up with a number of hypotheses including:

"Stella had the demon inside through the shockwave from Giff's coffin that Akeno had unearthed 15 years ago."

"Stella got the demon inside through the shockwave from Ryujin's outburst of power the day the four Tatsuma-Hado siblings had compatibility surgery."

Therefore, Stella became an honorary member of FENIX. Because only she is the one with high compatibility with that Driver. And in about 5 years after the event of the Vermillion family to Japan, a lot of changes happened. Ryuga is officially in a romantic relationship with Itsuka, a classmate and childhood friend of his. Ryuga, Ryuya, and Ryuna all receive some extra Quirks from Ryujin.

After Jeremiah was arrested and transferred to a solitary confinement cell in Japan, the organization FENIX is now more trusted by the people than professional heroes.

Inko couldn't fulfill her duties as a hero. As such, she retired. However, every night, Inko still suffers from the same horrible nightmare about Jiko, Ryuga, Ryuya, Ryuna calling Inko "The thing that betrayed the Shimura family", or even "The unclean thing the Shimura family was born with."

Toshi still tried to be the Symbol of Peace, but it was getting hard for him. Not only that, but he was getting nightmares from the past One for All users who call him a sorry excuse of a hero and how he brought shame to One for All. 

Izumi, Shoko, and Katsumi had recurring nightmares about seeing Izuku dead or blaming them for what they've done to him. All three of them still have some twisted thought that Tatsuma-Hado family kidnapped him.

Katsuki was pissed to hear that Izuku still alive. When Izumi, Katsumi, and Shoko heard that Katsuki actually planned to make Izuku's life a living hell, they were furious not only at themselves for listening to him but furious at him for not even caring about Izuku and convincing them. As such, they decide to leave Katsuki. 

As for Shoto in particular, he is the only one who can still contact Ryujin. They actually met in... an event related to the game they were both playing. Shoto also said that he will wait for Ryujin to enter U.A so that the two have a duel of ice and fire.

{With Gran Torino}

Gran Torino was currently watching T.V when all of a sudden, the phone rang. He went to the phone and picked it up

G.T: Hello?

[Nezu]: Hello Torino.

G.T: Nezu my friend. How are you?

[Nezu]: I'm doing fine. I called to tell you that Izuku is fine.

G.T: "Shocked" He's okay? Where is he?

[Nezu]: He's with the Tatsuma-Hado family. He's been with them for 7 years.

G.T: That's good to hear.

[Nezu]: There's more. Izuku has three quirks, he is a Kamen Rider of FENIX and he'll be in attending U.A in ten months.

G.T: He has three quirks? What are they?