DNA #9: Introduction. The Truth

Everyone was back in the class and seated down as everyone grabbed their syllabus and they checked it out until...

Iida: Alright Sensei told us to introduce ourselves why not I...

All: Be quiet

Iida: Rude

Vail: "In Ryujin's head" I can't believe he has to study with such a psychopath.

Kagerou: "Telepathy with Vail" Me neither.

Ryujin: We should do this by the order of how we are seated. Is everyone okay with that or not?

All: Yes

Ashido: We should introduce ourselves and what we like and what we hate

All: I agree

Aoyama: Sweet, I'm going first. Hello, my name is Aoyama Yuuga and my quirk is my Navel Laser. What I like are my friends and sparkling things. What I hate are bullies especially those who bully the quirkless

All: Wow

This made Izumi and her friends flinch knowing that they were bullies in the past.

Ashido: Yay my turn. My name is Ashido Mina and my quirk is Acid where I can produce acid from my hands and feet. What I like is being the center of the party and making sure everyone enjoys their time and my best friend Eijiro. What I hate are those who are stuck up.

Ryujin: "Thought" She won't like Bakugo at all.

Asui: My name is Asui Tsuyu please call me Tsu. My quirk is that of a frog and what I like is my family and I hate those who don't have anything nice to say. Also, I speak my mind.

Uraraka: Hi my name is Uraraka Ochako and my quirk is Zero Gravity where anything I touch turns weightless. What I like are my parents and mochi and I don't have anything I hate at all.

Tenya: Alright my turn. My name is Iida Tenya and my quirk is that of engines in my Calfs. What I like is following order and making sure everyone is doing everything right and I hate troublemakers...

Stella: "Thought" Ikki and he won't get along.

Vice: "In Ryuga's mind" Man I hate this guy so much!

Ojiro: Hi, my name is Ojiro Mashirao and my quirk is my tail and I make it up with my martial arts. What I like is training and getting stronger and what I don't like is people making fun of my honor

Ryujin: Well that sucks.

Ojiro: You get it thanks

Ashido: What are you talking about?

Ryujin: It's a warrior conversation.

Ojiro: That's right

Ashido: Meanies "Pouts"

Kaminari: My name is Kamanari Denki and my quirk is electricity and I can control it however I want. And what I like is hanging out with friends and making friends. I don't like egoistical people. I'm looking at you Bakugo.

Katsumi: Tch

Ryuga: So basically you are the human version of Pikachu.

This made everyone burst out laughing as Ryuya said.

Ryuya: You will look cooler with the tail of Pikachu and his pointy ears

Kaminari: Hey that's so good! Why didn't I get those things this sucks!