DNA #5: Spectacular Rescue. Unwanted Reunion (3)

---------------(Previously)---------------

Ryuko: Izuku won't have to worry about them anymore, we adopted him and took care of him like our three biological children. By the way, Ryujin, come out and meet Vermillion family.

Jeremiah: That's right, and now I'll have my own Vermillion Stella. That kid died because he was so stupid. And that kid reminds me of Yagi Izuku, a trash kid from society. "Yells in maniac" AND HE SHOULD FOLLOW HIS BAKUGO KID'S IDEA AND DIE! HAHAHAHA!

Ryujin: "Kicks him and yells" YOU DARE TO GAZE UPON ME!? (Get the reference) 

Ryuga: I'm feeling it now!

Ryuya: I'll decide between right and wrong!

Ryuna: Let me show you how strong I really am!

Ryujin: Let's start an new era!

---------------(Continue)---------------

Jeremiah may have rioted all over France and England, but once he entered Japan, he found his own way to death when they encountered the Kamen Riders.

Vail: "Summons Intetsu" Oh this is gonna fun!

Revi: Charge!

All 5 Kamen Riders rushed forward to destroy Spider Deadman and capture Jeremiah at the same time. However, he also summoned a group of Giff Juniors of a few hundred to buy time for him to escape.

Jeanne: Spilt up!

Revice, Live and Jeanne go to attack Junior, Vail will be the one to deal with Jeremiah along with Spider Deadman. The group was on the verge of getting serious when...

Vice: "With Gundephone 50" HELLO EVERYBODY!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BOY AND GIRLS! OLD AND YOUNGS! ALONG WITH 500 BROTHERS ON THE WORLD! TODAY WE GONNA HAVE A BIG FIGHT WITH THE DEADMANS! MAKE SURE TO SUBCRIBE TO FENIX CHANNEL! DON'T FORGET TO LEA...

Vice: "With Gundephone 50" HELLO EVERYBODY!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BOY AND GIRLS! OLD AND YOUNGS! ALONG WITH 500 BROTHERS ON THE WORLD! TODAY WE GONNA HAVE A BIG FIGHT WITH THE DEADMANS! MAKE SURE TO SUBCRIBE TO FENIX CHANNEL! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE #NICE VICE! 

{At the hiding spot}

Sirius: So this is what FENIX meant when they said "Using Devils against Devils"

Jiko: That's right, by harnessing the Devil's powers and combining them with cutting-edge technology. The Kamen Riders were also born from there.

???????: Kofu-kofu!

Everyone turned to the voice and saw...