DNA #7: Entrance Exam. A Surprise Attack On The School

Since the case of Sludge Villain, the FENIX organization has become concerned about the Deadmans becoming increasingly violent. Initially, lured commoners will usually only have 1 Proto Vistamp. However, according to sources from the ground reconnaissance team sent to Skybase, Proto Vistamp has been widely traded on the black market. And the selling price is exorbitantly high. But there are still people who are willing to risk their lives to buy them to destroy the heroic society. Regardless, long-term use will lead to insanity.

Because of that, the Kamen Riders along with the soldiers of FENIX always train hard in all circumstances. Akeno has also started the Demons Trooper project. A project that allows FENIX soldiers to gain access to the Rider System and aid in combat with FENIX's high-ranking Kamen Riders.

Back to our protagonist's family. Since they are members of FENIX, Ryuga, Ryuya, Ryuna, and Ryujin do not need to take the entrance exam of U.A. It was the day of the entrance exams and they were getting ready.

Stella: Hey Ikki ready to go?

Ryujin: Yeah let's go!

Ryuna: It's showtime!

They grabbed their things and headed to U.A by walking since it was close to them. Ryujin and Stella hold hands and they are happy being together.

Stella: Are you excited to be at your dream school?

Ryujin: Of course I am this is the school I always dreamed of to go when I was a kid .

Ryuya: And you have achieved it!

Ryujin: Thank you, Ryuya-nii!

Stella: Well then let's go.

They arrive to UA and saw bunch of students as they went towards the teachers longue when they heard someone call them

???: Hey where do you think you are going? That's the teacher's viewing room. You aren't allowed there.

Ryujin: Shut the hell up you wannabe Sonic! She is recommended students and we are FENIX's Kamen Riders!

???: My name is Iida Tenya and not a wannabe Sonic who are you?

Ryujin: The third son of Ryukyu and Elementos!

Ryuga: The first son of Ryukyu and Elementos!

Ryuya: The second son of Ryukyu and Elementos!

Ryuna: The only daughter of Ryukyu and Elementos! Remember that, Sonic Wannabe.

Stella: And I'm the daughter of the No.1 hero of France: Leonidas!

As they walked the stairs and they left the boy shocked and his mouth wide open. They now arrive at the viewing room. Ryujin saw Nezu, Aizawa, Mic, Midnight, and his ex-parents there along with Endeavor and his wife Blizzard Maiden.

Aizawa: Welcome Ms. Vermillion, Mr. Ryuga, Mr. Ryuya, Ms. Ryuna, and....

Ryujin: Hello... Uncle Kitty!

Aizawa: "Shocked" I...I... Izuku?!

Ryujin: It's me, uncle, I'm back from the hell!

Aizawa: Welcome back, my nephew. Oh man... If Emi and Nemuri knew this, they gonna beat you up! And welcome to U.A, good to have you here.

Ryuga: Thank you, sir!

After that, Stella went to the test room. The 4 Riders came to sit with the teachers. Inko approached Ryujin intending to make up with him, but Ryujin immediately pulled out his gun and pointed it at Inko's head.