Chapter 9: Look what the paps snapped..

Sorry totally rushed & unedited! Have an exam in 10 hours and another one in 36 hours! But I felt bad for not updating so if I fail ... UH-OH!

Anyway dedication to ---- AlexusTygrett ---- a new follower :)  ENJOY!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all my bad thoughts and worries about today, it turned out amazingly!! After bumping into Chase, all my worries disappeared and I LOVE UNI life.. even though its only been a day I know these next few years will be the best and I really need to do whatever I want to do. Nothing can hold me back. 

I am grinning like the joker as I literally skip from the station to my flat and for the second time that day I smack right into someone. I really have to stop doing that! 

"I am so so so sorry!" I exclaim as I help my victim off the pavement, "I was in my own little world" 

"No its ok, I wasn't looking where I was going either" says the brunette standing in front of me. She looks at me for a minute and I begin to feel a bit creeped out. 

"Err, so I'm Amy" I say trying to make the situation less awkward for me.

I think she realised she was staring because she says "Sorry Amy, I'm Amber. I don't mean to stare or freak you out or anything but you look so much like the girl in this picture I saw on twitter this morning."

"What?!" OMG I am freaking out right now, I don't even have twitter, well no actually that is a lie. I have twitter, I've had it since 2010 but haven't used it since like March 2011, so why would my picture be on there? Unless....

"Amber, this may sound weird but I live in this flat here" I say as I point towards my door, "do you mind coming in and showing me the picture?" 

"Umm. I-"

Maybe I shouldn't have said that, it must have sounded weird! I don't ususally invite people I just met back to mine but she seems so lovely and I need to see this photo!

"Oh I am sorry, you must have been in a rush when bumped into you.." I begin to say before she cuts me off.

"No, no I was just on my way home but its ok. I have time to show you"

"Thanks so much!" I hug her and as I pull away I watch her dark brown eyes widen in shock, "Sorry I'm a very huggy person"

"Haha, no you just took me by surprise"

"Okay good! Lets go inside its a bit chilly out here" 

10 minutes later, we are sitting in the kicthen with my laptop open, Amber is scrolling down her twitter page trying to find the picture. I don't know what to feel, I know its the picture of me and Harry from the other night. I just hope no one is being horrible about me. I know what some people are like, Danni has recieved death threats from people on twitter who thinks she doesn't deserve her.  I saw how that hurt her and it took her so long to get over it. I still don't think she is over it but most of the fans love her and Liam almost as much as I do. Danni is like another sister to me so seeing her hurt over what others said killed me. I always said that it that happened to me I wouldn't be able to deal with it. Especially after all the things that have happened this yea--

"Found it"

"Found what?" Danni asks as she steps into the kitchen placing her keys on the counter.

"Hey Danni, oh there is a picture of me on twitter and I know I didn't post it. I met Amber and- oh sorry! Danni this is Amber, I met her today and Amber this is Danni my flatmate"