43

I'm the jealous type, you know
why? because we started
off as just friends too~~

***

Three weeks later...

They all were currently getting to a party hall to attend the party organized by Namjoon's company, bighit. It was a celebration party for the new idols who were on the top 100 billboards chart. The Jeon family just reached on the venue.

The camera men's focused went on the cars that came one after another and stopped in a line. The white car got open and The senior jeon's Joong ki and yeo bin along with mi Kyung stepped out, waving at the camera they walked to the big wall background, bighit written on it. The next car doors were opened and yoonmin along with their twins and hopsa along with areum stepped out.

They waved at the camera's too as they joined their parent and mi Kyung. The next blue car door opened and the ceo of bighit namjoon along with his husband Jin and both twin girls stepped out. They joined other family members too.

The last car was black colour the door of one side got opened and the ceo Jeon jungkook stepped out, he forwarded his hand to help his dear lover to come out as well.

Flash of cameras started, clicking sound was heard as tae stepped out from the car looking beautiful as always. From the other side Irene stepped out, everyone was shocked Seeing her beauty it was confirm that girl was too beautiful and fit the Jeon family perfectly.

But whispers broke out as they all were confused what does her connection is with jeons. Taekook along with Irene joined the other family members who were already getting interviewed.

"Oh, the youngest Jeon is here as well." The senior report spoke. Jungkook waved them. He stood infront of the mics with tae beside him, while Irene stood with Lisa as she wasn't really used to all the camera's.

"You are looking really good Mr Jeon." A femal reporter complimented the male.

"Thank you so much." He replied with a small smile.

"We can see you have brought your secretary with you as well. Looks like he is really close to your family, as only close people are invited in this party?" A reporter spoke making Jungkook look at tae.

"Well, of course he is. After all he is my dear boyfriend." Jungkook spoke holding tae's hands who smiled at him.

"Wohh, never knew you were having an affair with your secretary?" A girl reporter spoke, she kinda sound jealous.

"Oh, that's because I don't like to let outside people get in my business. Special those who I think have no right to now about my life." Jungkook spat in a sugar coated tone, tone sweet words too bitter.

"We are happy to know you finally got the love of your life. May we know who is that girl that came with you?" Another one asked.

"She is my sister, Kim Irene." Tae spoke smiling at the camera.

"Woohh, Kim's have beauty flowing in their blood I guess. Can we like talk to her?" The same man spoke, tae motioned Irene to come towards them. She was nervous and her face was showing it clearly.

"Hello ms Irene. How do you feel being a part of jeon's now?" The same girl reporter asked.

"I- I feel proud and happy." Irene shuttured at started but still replied.