60

Ok, so this is the first story of mine that had finally reached 60 chapters, along with 100k+ reads. And have been in top 5 in #taekook. Wow!! Can't believe it, thank you so much everyone you all are the best.

Lots of love from your author, I was thinking if you all want we can do a qna of this story and if you want a qna of mine. So tell me if you all want it or not....

♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️♥️♥️♥️😘😘😘😘😘♥️😘✨♥️😘✨

My heart before meeting you all💔💔💔 my heart after meeting you all❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹....

******

The new chapter of their
Story begins~~~

*****

2 weeks later....

It's been 2 weeks taekook got married, after a week of their marriage the jeon's came back to Seoul leaving the newlyweds to enjoy alone. Irene was asked to live in Jeon mansion until they came back.

Today was the day taekook had finally came back after their short honeymoon. They had reached home around 8 in the morning. Both were fresh and energetic why, isn't it obvious they enjoyed their honeymoon way too much.

After coming back tae was the first one who went to get freshen up and change his clothes, even tho Jungkook wanted to join him he was pushed out by tae who wasn't really in any mood to limp Infront of his sister. It's not he will never, because they will stay in same house and this person won't stop next time, but still.

After getting fresh and wearing fresh cloth tae walked down to the kitchen as he was hungry and thought to make breakfast, aunt rane was again on break. She was sick and so taekook asked her to rest.

Tae was humming some random songs when he went arms wrapping around his waist. A soft smile came on his lips when he felt a soft peck on his neck.

"How can you smell so good everytime." Jungkook asked as he sniffed tae's neck like a wolf,.the act made tae giggle.

"Just the way you can be flirty every time." Tae spoke with soft giggles, making Jungkook chuckle too.

"Hmm, what are you cooking?" He asked as his hands move under tae's t shirt, palms caressing the soft tummy making tae sigh in contentment.

"Just chocolate and strawberry pancakes." Tae spoke leaning more over Jungkook's chest, elder hummed as he placed more kisses ober tae's neck.

As if the pecks weren't enough, Jungkook started to nib over the soft golden skin making tae's eyes wide. He tired to make other stop but elder was too gone.

"Kookie, leave. Irene must be coming any time." Tae spoke as he tried best to suppress the moans.

Jungkook just hummed and sucked hard making tae moan eventually. A smirk formed over jungkook's lips hearing the soft moan.

"WELCOME BACK--- I should go back ~~~" Irene who ran inside the kitchen shouting in excitement turned her heels and went back in living room, with the same speed she came in.

Taekook looked at each other, they bite their lips to not laugh but ended up laughing loudly. Both shook their heads as tae switched off the pan and they walked out to greet the girl.

"Won't you hug me, we are meeting after a week?" Hearing tae's voice Irene turned and smiled, she stood up from the couch she sat coming in the living room and hugged his brother.

"I missed you soooooo much." She spoke swinging their bodies together making tae giggle.

"I missed you toooo." Tae sang.

"I guess she didn't missed me?" Jungkook spoke with an offended tone.

"How can I not miss my brother in law." Irene spoke as she backed away from tae and hugged Jungkook.

"That's true sister in law." Jungkook spoke and they high fives, tae just chuckled at them.

"Come on, I had made pan cakes. We should have breakfast together." Tae announced, they both along with tae walked to the dinning area. Irene and jungkook liked chocolate pan cakes while tae liked stawberry one's.

He still didn't understand is he irene's brother or Jungkook.??

The day went them enjoying together, the jeon's asked the three to join themd for lunch, taekook had to give them the gifts they brought so they agreed and not just lunch the three ended up having dinner at the Jeon mansion.

It was already night, the three were back to their house. Irene had already went to her room to sleep while taekook were in their room, cuddling on their bed as married couple. Just the thoughts of this made both of them happy.

"Kookie." Tae called drawing random patterns over elder's naked chest, no they didn't did anything. They were just cuddle, where the ceo had naked upper body just upper.

"Hmm." Jungkook hymmed placing his lips over tae's forehead as he got a sudden urge to peck there.

Tae smiled at the soft gesture and looked up at him to place a peck over jungkook's nose making elder giggle.

"You know tomorrow is irene's birthday." Tae spoke in a tiny voice.

"Really? I didn't knew it's her birthday tomorrow." Jungkook spoke with surprised face.

"Hmm, and you know she had never celebrated her birthday. So I was thinking if we can---"...

"Of course we are going to celebrate her birthday, it's her birthday and it should be celebrated. You know we will do a party in afternoon... No we will do party in evening. Evening parties are best, we will call the media and everyone she want. No, she won't be comfortable with media, let's just invite the one whom she wants, we will make her whole day special. Let her do everything she loves, and let her meet her favourite person like some idol or something. We should make this day for her that she never forgets." Jungkook rambled cutting of tae.

While tae just stared at his adorable husband who was more excited then him for irene's birthday. Jungkook was really proving how a family had nothing to do with blood relationship. If you give love and care to any person they became family.

Tae can't help but feel bless to get an angle at him for himself. If not Jungkook he would be still in that dark life and would have taken years to bring Irene out from that house.

Jungkook stopped when he finally realized he spoke too much, with a nervous smile he looked at tae who was looking at him with fond gaze.

"Sorry, I ranted way too much. You say what should we do on her birthday." Jungkook spoke.

"Everything you said, we will celebrate her birthday and will make it a beautiful unforgettable memory." Tae spoke with a wide boxy smile that brought the biggest bunny smile on jungkook's face.

"We will." He spoke pecking tae's lips lovingly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘😘😘😘