Beacon Academy.

Before we start, just to let you know this story is also available on Wattpad. Also, I would mention my new chapter cycle by the end of the chapter.

Thankfully there is an explanation for the difference between quirks and semblances. That they're not the same. It would be explained later on, in the fanfic.

MHA watches RWBY

Volume One: Episodes 1, 2, & 3.

Remember the cast doesn't see the title of the episode it creates mystery.

Episode One: Ruby Rose: 00:00 - 01:23

The audience watch as the cast listened to the origin of Man. Based on the history of this universe. That it was different from the Big Bang Theory, or the story of creation from Christianity.

"So in this universe, their tale of the origins of man is different from what we know. Unlike the story of the evolution of man by Charles Darwin." Ibara tries to explain. "That man was created by dust, rather than God or the understanding of Darwin's explanation of evolution."

Tenya steps forward and continues for her. "Also man wasn't alone in this world, there is a threat called the creatures of Grimm." He said. "That's why the wolf-like creatures didn't act like wolves, but rather they act like monsters. Those were Grimm that Little Red was killing."

"That is why the four girls have unique melee weapons that are also firearms. They're meant to kill the Grimm, not people." Midnight said. "Though, I wouldn't say an individual could still kill a person with those unique weapons." Nemuri was just glad that Stain didn't have a sniper scythe, their society would be a lot worst if Stain did have a such weapon.

Then the audience learned, just like how man discovered fire, man also discovered dust. That peeked the attention of Snipe. "So, that's what they're called, Dusts." he pointed at Midoriya. "Midoriya boy, could you please write that down, about Dusts? I want to know how dust works when it comes to weapons." Midoriya just nodded, he too is curious about dust.

Now, having a clear understanding, one step at a time. The audience was still left with questions about this other world.

01:23 - 01:52

The audience got their eyes to widen to see the moon. There were shattered pieces. There are some questions about the moon. Like did someone cause the moon to have shattered pieces or the moon is meant to look like that?

Besides the moon, they were introduced to a shady man in white, with his men in black. Entering a store called, From Dust Til Dawn.

"I have a bad feeling about this man, ribbit," Tsuyu said curiously about this gentleman in white.

01:52 - 02:47

As the gentleman in white entered with his men. The audience thought it was a jewelry store that their rubbing. However, they learn from the man in white, that isn't jewelry, but rather it was dust.

"So, dust is more valuable than money for this operation of theirs." Mr. Compress said.

"So, what are you thinking Compress, how much would they value?" Himiko asks.

However, the masked thief just chuckles. "Oh no, Miss Toga you have been mistaken. When I say they're valuable, I don't mean they're better than gold. They're not getting rich from the Dust crystals." Mr. Compress said. "What I'm saying, their value as much as ammo, this store is not a jewelry store, like Pandora, Tiffany, or Cartier," he said in a French accent by the end. "No, madame, these crystals are not to wear around your neck to show off their value, more like to reload your firearm. This dust is more valuable than bullets. Just like the dust in Weiss Schnee's revolver chamber by her rapier. I believe the dust is what caused the ice attack."