Red, White, Black, Yellow

Hello Readers.

No, this is not Cyber_RK18 talking, this is the host.

It is me! Mr. Strawberry, why do I have a weird name you ask? I don't freakin know, He made me at the last minute. This isn't even my debut chapter but in the previous chapter of MHA Reacts to Young Justice.

Though we are not here to talk about YJ. We are here to talk about the new and last reaction fanfic, MHA watches RWBY.

This is the original RWBY, not RWBY Ice Queendom. There is nothing wrong with Queendom, he has seen the Anime, but at least with the Original, there is a lot to work with. Speaking of, the author loves the newest Volume, He enjoys Alice in Wonderland. He's been thinking of drawing Mad Hatter being beaten up by Batman... Yeah, Jarvis is like the last person you'll ever remember among's the Rogues Gallery. I can't imagine Mad Hatter facing the Justice League or a character in Injustice 3... Whenever is the announcement, Ed Boon?!

Anyways, what you reading is not the author's note. This is me breaking the Fourth Wall because I am here to introduce the cast and how they come here. Just like Avatar and YJ, this takes place after the 1A versus 1B training exercise, and the whole fiasco with the Libration army. Unlike Poker and his musical numbers, and Bat-Mite's shenanigans. I already met them, kidnapped them, and I explain everything.

That they're going to see a new reality, not an Anime TV show, but reality, So at least to them it is real not fiction.

The author did this, so we can jump into the MHA reaction to the Red, White, Black, and Yellow trailer. He thought it was better this way.

It is better than the prologues from the previous fanfics.

Alright, the question that people are looking forward to. Who the hell is watching?

Well, that would be, Class 1A, Class 1B, Eraserhead, Midnight, Snipe, All Might, The Big Three, AFO, The League of Villains (Yes, Tomura is shirtless), Stain, Hitoshi Shinso, Melissa Shield, Rody Soul, Natsu Todoroki, Fuyumi Todoroki, Endeavor, Hawks, Mirko, and Kota Izumi.

If your guys are wondering where Mei Hatsume is, she is the perfect girl to be in this reaction fanfic rather than Melissa Shield.

Well, She is not coming.

Do you have any idea how hard to write she is? I'm just glad Snipe and Melissa are here for the weapon talk.

Before we start, I need to say this, Minoru Mineta isn't joining this fanfic. RWBY has strong empowering women, and the author doesn't want to ruin the empowerment with Mineta.

Don't worry he is safe back in the MHA just frozen in time with the rest of the MHA world.

Alright, let's start the reaction fanfic!

(To let you know, you read and watch RWBY at Crunchyroll, and that is what I'm using for time stamps)

"Where is that damn host!" Bakugo yelled inside the theater with a bunch of losers staring at a blank black movie screen.

"Bakugo, can you please be patient, I bet Mr. Strawberry is just busy." His Homeroom teacher said.

Izuku is excited about this other universe without the quirks, that Mr. Strawberry mentioned. Their host even gave him a notebook and pen to write. Though he has to admit, sitting down next to Shoto Todoroki makes his face heat up, due to his feeling for him.