Jaundice

MHA Reacts to RWBY

Episodes 11 & 12

Remember the cast doesn't see the title of the episodes, it creates mystery.

Episode 11 Jaunedice Part part one. 00:30 - 00:54

The episode begins with a sparring match with Team JNPR's leader Jaune, against the Team leader of Team CRDL, Cardin Winchester.

"So it's combat class," Aizawa said. "I guess, because this isn't Combat School, weapons are allowed within the university." We watch closely, he can tell that the fight didn't just start. He sighs seeing that it is about to end, and sadly he cannot tell who among the two leaders will win.

It was shown that Cardin was able to dodge Jaune's strike easily, the Leader was even able to knock Jaune's shield off his hands.

Izuku didn't like that Jaune was losing.

He knows that Jaune just unlocked his aura with help from Pyrrha. To his own belief, that is like unlocking a quirk, sort of.

Izuku recalls his first week of battle against Bakugo. True, he didn't have a handle to use One For All at the time, but he did learn how to fight from all those years of analyzing. But from the looks of it, Jaune doesn't.

Which makes no sense.

Surely he would retain any combat experience from his days at Combat School, that is at least 4 years of hard work. His student application should have been really good, to even get accepted to Beacon, or any Huntsman schools, they are still universities after all.

Sadly, he accepted that Jaune didn't win this fight. Seeing that Cardin only blocks Jaune's sword.

00:54 - 01:10

"Oof, that gotta hurt," Mina said seeing Cardin kneed Jaune at his tummy.

Thankfully, Goodwitch ended their match.

Aizawa is curious about what Glyda has to say. He would put out his own marks, but knowing that this is a world of Auras not quirks. She would be the expert in this class.

01:10 - 01:23

The next scene shows the whole class.

The audience widened their eyes to learn that there is a technology that can track the level, of one's very own aura. They learned a lot from this one device.

"So, the aura can be weakened at battle. Either sparring with someone or fighting a Grimm. Seeing that Jaune's Aura is now in the red zone." Snipe said. "Let's say a Huntsman went out to slay some Grimm, such as a Beowolf. They would have to be wise and make sure that their aura's doesn't get damaged. You don't want it to reach its breaking point, the red zone."

Midnight continues for him. "Let's say someone like Ruby and her fight with the pack of Beowolves from the first time we saw her." The audience recalls the first time they met Little Red and saw her in action. "We know that Ruby can slay a whole pack. She did pretty well, and it probably drains her aura during the fight, right to the amber zone."

"Amber zone, what do you mean Ms. Midnight?" Sen asked wondering what the teacher meant.

"Oh right, you students are too young to learn about driver's ed. Well, in driving you have seen the traffic light, right?" she asked her students and they all nodded. "Well, think about Aura like the traffic light, more importantly, the three colors and their meaning. Green means Go, Amber means to slow down, while Red means stop, or in Huntresses' terms. Go, Slow Down, and rest. I believe Aura works similarly to the traffic light system. As we see on their monitors. Cardin is in green, meaning he still has the amount of Aura to continue. Jaune started in Green, then at some point in the match his aura reached Amber, and then at the end, he reached red."