Players and Pieces.

Episode Eight, Players and Pieces: 00:30 - 00:58

The next episode starts, explaining how Ruby ends up falling from the sky... She jumped.

"What the hell were they even riding?" Mirko asked unsurely of what she was looking at.

"Aren't those feathers... I think the girls are riding on the side of a giant... bird?" Hawks said.

All Might's Brain has enough and is unsure how much more his brain can function, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!"

00:58 - 01:17

Oddly enough Jaune ends up rescuing Ruby, by colliding with her as they end up on top of a tree.

"At least there safe... I think?" Midnight said unsure what was going on. While in the background All Might continues to freak out.

All For One sweat drop. 'He is the guy who sends me to prison.' He thought as he watch All Might freaking out.

01:17 - 01:43

"Did she ride that Ursa and break it like it was some kind of toy?" Dabi's sweat drops towards what she has just seen.

"Imagine what she would do to one of our Nomus?" Toga gave a thought to the minds of the other members. "I bet they would rather take their own lives, rather deal with Nora."

Enji has his jaws drop after what he hears from the maniac girl. 'I got a scar from fighting a Nomu, and this girl could have done a better job killing a Nomu, Heck, it would rather take its own life rather deal with Nora.'

Enji went down to his knees feeling the shame and weight of having the number one status. Seeing that Nora could be his replacement.

01:43 - 01:57

"Yes, Blake, she just rode on an Ursa," Spinner said blushing that he was talking to a pretty girl.

Izuku wrote down what Chess piece Nora had taken, including what Yang had taken.

01:57 - 02:09

If things weren't awkward enough, things went a lot more dangerous when Pyrrha came running in with her date, the Deathstalker.

"This is some crazy shit happening here," Hagekure said after seeing everything.

02:09 - 02:17

"Jaune!"

"Pyrrha!"

"Ruby!"

"Yang!"

"Nora!"

"Denki!"

The Pikachu joined too, by calling out his name. His peers just gave him disapproving looks.

Hitoshi otherwise chuckles. I like Denki's comedic side.

02:17 - 02:34

"I can't take this shit anymore! There is so much crazy shit happening all at once. If another crazy thing appears, I swear I'll punch someone in their stupid face!" "Bakugo shouted at the same time as Yang did.

02:34 - 02:48

The next scene shifted back to Weiss, as the camera zoomed out It showed her situation.

The Heroes and the villains feared to see the size of this flying Grimm.

They have seen huge foes and allies before such as Mt. Lady, and Gigantomachia. This Grimm gave a different vibe compared to the people that they knew. The Nevermore just like any Grimm, they're existence is a threat to this world and their world as well.