Team RWBY

Before we start, it's important to address this little misunderstanding. I notice that many readers have mistaken that Principal Nezu is part of this fanfic. I'm here to address he is not. The only UA staff here are All Might, Eraserhead, Midnight, and Snipe.

Also if you guys notice that I combine the episodes into a single chapter. I only plan to do that only in volume one, knowing that the episodes are short. Unlike volume two and beyond.

Oh, I forgot to mention this, in case the fanfic gets canceled, the fanfic is also available on Wattpad.

I know, I promise episode 8, titled Players and Pieces. I've been working on this chapter for over a whole month, and there are some things that I have forgotten during Editing Phase. So the next chapter would be Episode 8.

For any readers of MHA Reacts to Avatar the Last Airbender, it's coming after this chapter. However, at this time it is not over yet done. In case any reader wants to know the percentage it would be available at my Wattpad Channel, around the Conversation page. For now I'll let you guys know the percentage, it is 50% done.

I do want to apologize that This chapter was originally supposed to come out in July, but real life happens.

It's like that quote from the video game Life is Strange: "Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans."

PLEASE NO MORE COMMENTS ABOUT SUGGESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW REACTION SERIES, I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH. I'M NOT MAKING ANY MORE REACTION FANFICS!

MHA Watches RWBY.

Volume One: Episodes 4, 5, 6, and 7.

Remember the cast does see the episodes, it creates Mystery.

Episode Four: The First Step: 00:31 - 01:27

The new episode starts with the introduction of a ginger-haired girl and a boy in green.

"Uh, it's now morning, and we're introduced to a very energetic girl," Izuku said excited to see this new girl.

"I bet, she'll stop talking any time soon," Tenya said wondering about the day ahead.

A few moments later, in the washroom.

"She hasn't stopped talking... like the whole time." Ochaco feels concerned, not for Nora, but for herself.

A few moments later, fixing their sleeping equipment.

As Nora continues talking the Audience where exhausted by the endless jabbers of this one girl.

"I-I don't know how long I can take this..." Momo starts to tear up. "I'm not strong enough!"

"I just want to say to my parents that I love them, for the last time." Kosei cried towards this torture.

A few moments later, Eating pancakes.

Izuku is defeated.

He doesn't know if he would survive this or not.

There is no other choice but, to be honest, and let out his feeling. "Shoto." He plead for him as the boy listened to him. "I don't know how much more I can take... I just want to cry." he said tears pouring out in his eyes."

"Close your eyes, and take death's hand, and you'll be young and beautiful forever," Shoto said, ready for Death to take their lives.

A few moments later. At the locker room.