Stray

This is the last chapter that will be uploaded for March, right before my Wisdom Surgery to remove all four teeth at once. I'm hoping to return to write after my recovery.

Reminder the previous chapter Forever Falls was the last time I plan to combine chapters. Starting this stray and beyond they will their chapters from now on. So let's begin.

MHA Reacts to RWBY

Episode 15: Stray

Remember the cast doesn't see the title of the episode it creates Mystery.

00:30 - 01:09

The episode starts in the downtown area of Vale, and the Audience spots Team RWBY arriving.

"Cool, it looks like Team RWBY is in downtown Vale," Ochaco said happy to see them and downtown Vale.

Tenya on the other hand is shaking violently. "I hope by going to town means they're going to Ikea." He starts doing his iconic robot arms. "I don't trust those, DEVIL BEDS!." Many of the students just shrug it off, knowing how Tenya Iida acts.

They continue to watch seeing that Weiss is excited about the upcoming Vytal Festival mentioning all of the perks that come with it, The cultures of the four kingdoms, dances, and of course the Tournament that Ms. Goodwitch mentioned. They all recall the upcoming Vytal Festival that Beacon and the other 3 other Huntsmen Academies are representing their outstanding students to compete in a fighting torment to win honor and glory for their school. However, Weiss is also excited about all of that, she is mostly excited about the upcoming decorations and planning all the hard work to make the Vytal Festival wonderful and peachy keen.

"Woah, you're more excited for the planning and decor... you know how exactly to make something fun sound very boring." Sen Kaibara said feeling bored.

"Cheer up now, helping the town to decorate sounds fun," Hanta said sounding excited.

Sen rolled his eyes seeing what Sero was planning. "Right, or do do you think this is your opportunity to ask Weiss out because your quirk is very helpful during the decor? You were expecting she would be so amazed you could sweep her off her feet like the dashing Prince Charming, Not happening, buddy."

"Shut up you," Hanta said while hiding his blush showing that he had a crush on the Heiress.

01:09 - 01:26

Weiss went to explain why they were at the docks. She mentioned that the other students of the other kingdoms were arriving. The main academy at the kingdom of Vacuo is arriving today, and she a student of Beacon wants to welcome them.

All three of the students' class presidents agree with the Heiress. They believe if ever there was a similar event and the other students from those other schools staying at the dorms of UA. The class presidents of each class should take the same actions as Weiss. Like a student Prefect.

"Weiss has a point. Showing good behavior and hospitality towards the students that are arriving at Beacon would look good for Beacon Acadamy." Mirio said. "The same can be said with UA, you know in case a similar event happens in Japan. It could go either way, Other schools coming to UA for the event, or UA heading to those schools to stay for the event. Even though the most logical the visiting school would end up booking a hotel." he chuckled.

Itsuka put out her points. "It's a mixed bag of agree and disagree. I'm all up towards the tournament, but realistically. Our school dorms are new and small enough to fit 20 students per building.