RWBY Interlude One

Welcome back my awesome readers to MHA Reacts to RWBY. This is the interlude before we start volume two.

After this chapter, this fanfic and the rest of my reaction fanfics are going on a short Hiatus. The Hiatus would start after the publish of the next chapter of MHA Reacts to Young Justice.

For now let's see what the Audience has learned, because things are getting too spicy for the pepper, all thanks to Blake and White Fang.

MHA Reacts to RWBY

Interlude and World of Remnant from Volume Two

The Manga cafe.

After the audience got out of the Cinema, the audience returned to the main lobby.

Unlike the manga cafe from Japan, which the author wishes some would open in Canada. This Manga Cafe has a coffee lodge with comfortable-looking furniture. ; they are divided into sections. The first one on the room's right side was meant for the Pro Heroes. The one on the far left side was meant for the villains. Lastly, the students didn't get chairs to sit on. The audience has no clue why, but perhaps it will be explained later on

What they did see was there was a gray circle printed in the middle, it was too small for the students, but they believed it wasn't meant for them.

Someone's high heels are clicking with each step as the clicking sounds get closer. The audience turned their heads to see it was their new host. She was unique compared to Mr. Strawberry, She was 9 feet tall, and she was very skinny like a stick-like figure, wearing an expensive fuchsia-coloured dress with a black triangle pattern around it. She was also wearing a rare white fur coat.

Koji Koda was upset to see that their host was wearing a fur coat made from a polar bear.

What truly caught their attention was her head. They could tell that she wasn't human-looking, but they had seen her head before. Not from seeing her before, but her head represented an useful object that can be seen either from an artist's drafting table or from 1B's very own Manga Fukidashi's pencil case, cause her head was the exact tool that Manga artists would use to ink their artwork, a G-Nib fountain pen tip.

Their host has reached the gray circle on the floor removed her coat and paid attention to the audience. "Well, it is finally nice to meet you all, My friend Poker mentioned this party that I'm hosting, has unique and interesting individuals from the youthful to the egotistical." She said in a British accent while mocking the adults in the room. "Anywho, introductions are needed. I'm Mr. Strawberry's replacement. That fucker got fired, erase for not being that creative... seriously nipples for eyes, and no head. That poor bastard isn't original. Disney did that character design ages ago with Treasure Planet and Owl House. He is old news, I'm the Hashtag-Bitch and I do as I please."

Mirko stood up from her seat having enough of her attitude. "Show some respect! You just walk in here like you're top shit. Like who the hell are you!"

The host just chuckled as she walked closer to the rabbit hero. "My bad, sorry for hurting your feelings grandma, but the thing is I don't give a shit." She said seeing Mirko's face turning red. "Listen up shit bags. I am your new host, the top bitch herself, Inque!" She smashes a smoke bomb that blows out pink smoke spelling her name. "It is spelled as, I.N.Q.U.E, but it is pronounced as Ink, as in I.N.K."

"Why you little–" Mirko was about to let out her rage, but was stopped by Endeavor.

"Mirko stop, since being brought here by Poker, it would make sense that our house would be as much as his. There is nothing we can do."