Team Leader?

Before we start.

I notice that I have brought Melissa Shield to the fanfic since the very start. However, since Snipe is here and doing the most talk about weapons I decided to return Melissa to their world. So Melissa is out, and Snipe is staying.

MHA reacts to RWBY

Volume One, Episodes 9, and 10

Remember the cast doesn't see the title, it creates mystery.

Episode 9: The Badge and The Burden. 00:30 - 00:52

After the opening credits.

The new episode starts in the dorm rooms of Team RWBY.

The first scene showed Weiss waking up peacefully. Many of the students liked the ASMR music playing in the background. Even Kyoka Jiro liked it.

"Bliss." Jiro was awed at the music, believing nothing would ruin this moment.

Until Ruby whistled the blissful peace away.

Good Morning Team RWBY!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Kyoka cried out furious that little red ruined the ASMR.

"Cheer up Jiro, it's only the start of the day. Good Morning Team Team RWBY!" Denki energetically said making Jiro more

The audience sweat drops believing it's only the beginning.

00:52 - 01:07

Then it revealed that Blake and Yang are up with RWBY, mentioning that they as a team still need to work. at their dorm such as decorating and cleaning.

"Oh, mon putain de Dieu! Are we going to get a decorating montage? Yuga Aoyama squeals in excitement. "I always want a Barbie Dream Dorm!"

01:07 - 01:21

"Banzai!" The students cheered along as Team RWBY went to decorate.

01:21 - 01:51

The pop music starts playing in the background.

The students like the music as they continue to watch Team RWBY Decorate. They watched as Yang placed a poster of boys, Weiss hung a painting of a forest, and Blake stocked her books, but casually hid one romance book called, 'Ninjas of Love'.

"Well, someone likes it spicy." Mina teasingly said at Blake wondering why she was hiding a romance novel.

Tenya Iida got angry with Ruby for using Crescent Rose to cut the school dorm curtains. "MISS ROSE, HOW DARE YOU! THOSE CURTAINS ARE PROVIDED BY BEACON. THEY WERE ONCE USE BY THE STUDENTS BEFORE YOU!"

Neito just cleans his ears after the yelling. Class 1A's Class President. "Geez Louise, Here I thought Jorota has a stick up his ass, Now 1A's Class President of 1A has a stick further and thicker up his ass."

"Be great, Kendo isn't like that," Setsuna said insulting Kendo. Leaving the girl shocked by her words. "What it's true!"

as the decorating has finished their stuff is nicely placed, but not their bed.

"How did this happen?" Snipe wonders how unpacking turned the bed into a disaster area.

01:51 - 02:02

"Bunk beds, like going to IKEA and shopping for bunk beds?" Izuku said and from his words, that is what everyone has thought in their minds.

But they're not ready for what's to come.