A chapter from the third version of RYW

This is not canon to the storyline in "RUIN YOUR WEDDING" this is from the previous version

CLAUDIA SMILED AS she held the clothes in her grasp, oddly pleased with her ideal in clothing that she had picked out. "there is no way i'm wearing that." y/n raised her eyebrows as she looked at them. it was a green turtle neck but with claudias plaid skirt and mary janes that she was wearing.

"don't be a downer, i'll even put in my black nylongs!" claudia suggested. "claudia, i'm gonna look like a school girl!" y/n shook her head. "y/n you're gonna look hot, he's gonna wanna fuck you right there on the table!" y/n covered her daughters ears who was looking at the innocently.

"claudia, if i wear that would you please stop swearing in front of abigail?" she groaned, furrowing her eyebrows at the young teen. "i promise!" claudia smiled widely. "fine, i'll wear it, i want the nylongs with it too." she added, claudia clapped her hands.

claudia took off her clothes and changed in y/n's pajamas since she would have been completely naked. keeping her white shirt she stayed in y/n's grey sweatpants.

"you're gonna look hot!" she smiled before bringing abigail along with her hand in hand they walked away before y/n could say anything. y/n stared at the outfit in front of her, it was cute she wasn't going to lie but was she going to look good in it?

y/n quickly dressed herself now that it was 4:00 she would have a few more minutes to get her hair ready along with maybe makeup.

she looked beautiful, she truly did. putting on claudias mary janes that were a size smaller wasn't as big of a hassle as she thought but it went well with the outfit. y/n looked at herself in the mirror and very appeased with her look she decided to let her curly hair loose in her face.

she was happy with her look as she spun around like a child in her reflection. a few knocks were heard on her door causing y/n to jump from the mirror. "hey, your mans at the door, i think." claudia knocked.

"okay, uh... i'm peeing tell him i'll be right there." she called out loud. y/n quickly fixed herself and turned around again to see her body fit perfectly in her outfit.

as she walked in the living room to see wyatt in a very nice outfit. it was a hunter green jacket with a white shirt under along, it complimented his curls and basically everything about him. "you look goregous." he breathed. wyatt quickly blinked before realizing he said that out loud. "are you ready?"

"uh... yeah! yeah i am." she smiled, before turning to abigail who was watching spongebob contently. once abigail realized her mom was leaving she quickly ran to give her a hug. "where you going mommy?" she asked looking up at her. "mommy is going somewhere but you'll be here with claudia okay?"

"yay claudia!" she jumped up, not even glancing at wyatt. "i'll wait in the car." he smiled gently to y/n. she nodded before turning to claudia. "you sure he's the right guy? he looks vanilla." she tilted her head.

y/n slapped claudias arm, who stepped back in agony. "ow!" she yelped "don't say that, he's very nice." y/n rolled her eyes. "yeah yeah, go ahead and have fun." claudia began to push y/n out the apartment. "you guys better not be watching scary movies when i come back!" she pointed at both of them.

"oh we will!" claudia joked before shutting the door. y/n gripped her phone and shoved it into the skirt pocket before walking down the stairs. wyatt was in a regular honda near the apartment as he stood there smiling at her.

"you look beautiful." he smiled, "i know i said that but..." wyatt looked down at her, she stared back at him with a short smile. "you're gorgeous." he said honestly.

"the date hasn't even started and you're already complimenting me?" she teased, leaning towards him. "who said this was a date?" he joked back.

she paused, looking at him. "oh no- i just though-" her voice stopped by the feeling of his soft lips pressed against hers. it felt odd as she began to kiss back, feeling his tongue press her lips, asking for permission.