The intro chapter to the old version

HER NAME WAS Y/N she was beautiful , an absolute captivating piece of art. this girl had the ability to make men melt under her touch, she was phenomenal at what she did. everything about her was intoxicating.

though she was hidden behind a red laced mask it was obvious that she was beautiful. sure some of the girls that she worked alongside were jealous, especially the older ones.

her beauty was something that captivated almost every man she came across, though she normally looked down upon herself and the others surrounding her, she believed what she was doing was only for money.

so why did she enjoy it so much?

she loved the feeling of her body against the cold pole as she spun around like a ballerina in front of different men she never knew.

she loved the rush.

to be honest, she considered herself disgusting as she giggled at the drooling men around her basically begging for her to show more.

she had a tattoo behind her ear, she got it when she was 20 years old as a birthday gift for herself, from herself.

this tattoo was handcuffs, just big enough for you to see. it was a simple tattoo that she never really paid attention and others didnt either; it was the only tattoo she actually ever had.

she bent down in front of them, showing them up her skirt. she glanced at one of the men that looked quite nervous as she walked away from the stage letting another girl take her spot on the pole.

she traveled to the strangers and stopped to where one of the girls were standing behind the cautious man.

she whispered to the unsuspecting girl in her ear so low that only she could hear.

"I can take it from here." she said, the girl removed her hands from the chair and walked away.

her hands traveled on his shoulders, he lowly gasped as it traveled lower. she bent down all the way, pressing her face against his head, "are you not having fun?" she asked, her voice sounded and felt like venom.

the man shook his head softly, he didn't know what to do.

"what's your name hun?" she seductively whispered in his ear as his eyes stayed straight ahead.

"Uh-uh- Dylan." she put her arms and wrapped them around his neck gently before kissing his neck with pepper kisses.

"Well Dylan, you seem to be on edge..." she says. "I know someone that can help with that." She smiled against his skin.

The boy was about 19, he planned on coming here as a joke at least he told himself that; but got immediately flustered by the small amount of clothing the girls wore.

her breasts were basically pressed against his shoulders on purpose and being a hormonal young adult he felt himself getting hot in this already stuffy building.

she helped the boy up from his seat while nobody seemed to pay any sort of attention at the exchange

the boy felt his pants getting type from the sudden excitement as they walked to one of the girls standing by a man not even noticing her behind him.

y/n slid her hand across the other girls back, the girl turning around from the touch. she smirked once she seen the clearly nervous yet excited boy in front of her.

"He's all yours." She purred in her ear.

"Fresh meat- I haven't seen you around her hun!" She pulled the boy closer to her. "don't worry i'll take good care of you." she told him.

Y/n laughed quietly as she watched them walk into a private room.

the man that was sitting there that was unknowingly sitting down was pushed up against her as she pulled him towards the back of the chair.

"Are you having fun?"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

y/n walked into her two bedroom apartment, exhausted from the night she had.

her daughter, Abigail comes running to her; her arms wide open ready for a hug. y/n rubbed her eyes as abigail hugged her legs. "Hi Mommy!" she squeals.

Abigail had spent the evening with her grandma; y/n's mother, Catherine. though she enjoyed her company she was dreadfully missing her mother.

Catherine was trailing right behind Abigail who was already trying to squeeze her mother's legs in half. "Abby, You're hurting me." Y/n sighed as she lightly pushed her daughter away.

Catherine has no idea that y/n worked as a stripper and in fact y/n planned on taking that secret to the grave.

"You're finally home, i thought i was going to have to spend the night." Catherine proclaimed.

y/n rolled her eyes playfully, "well im here now." She yawned. Catherine ushered the little girl to go to her room and play, then walked in the kitchen where y/n had walked in.

"Something came in the mail today." She stammered.

"Okay?" Y/n shrugged, looking for sleeping pills in her medicine cabinet. "It's for you." catherine added.

Y/n was still looking at pill bottles, completely unbothered by the situation as she opened one of the bottles, looking at the contexts in it.

"Finn is getting married."

all the pills including the bottle it was held it clashed on the hardwood floor.

y/n gaped her mouth open. it can't be. she thought. it's been years since she heard his name so why even would she be invited?

y/n turned around, smiling. "Good for him, im happy for him." She said that all too quick but yet it sounded oddly genuine.

"are you going?" Catherine asks.

Y/n finished picks up all the pills before standing back up. "Of course not." she says as she swallows the pill dry.

"Why not?"

"Because i don't wanna."

Catherine rolled her eyes, her daughter was selfish and she knew this. "You're going. End of story." she told her daughter.

"Says who?" she challenged. "Says the person that's paying your bills." it was true, y/n's mother was quite wealthy and with this wealth she only ever helped y/n with her rent, the only reason y/n had a house was because of her mother paying the rent.

Y/n groaned at this, knowing if she didn't go then automatically she was better off on the streets. "Fine!" she whined.

"when is it?" she sulked, crossing her arms.

"Saturday so you have 5 days."

"That's too soon, i need a dress." Y/n says as she put her hand on her hips.

"I have work tomorrow so we'll go shopping for a dress on Wednesday."

"Yeah yeah." Y/n waved her off as she walked away into her room, closing the door behind her.

it won't be so bad. i mean, it's not like finn might actually remember her. they had history but y/n looked different. her e/c shined brighter than they used to, she was different just by the look on her face.

she was a different person.