Scrapped finn and y/n confessions

I cannot stress this enough when I say that this is not canon, I scrapped the idea completely. It's way too tame for me, if they're gonna confess it's going to be DRAMATIC

Y/n wraps her hands around her own neck— in a comforting way at least. She hadn't been drinking but still; she feels dazed in whatever type of tension is in this air. "You can sleep in any of the extra room, Nick isn't here and well..."

Finn pauses, taking a seat on the table. The edge of the wooden furniture was the only thing keeping them apart. "Sadie and I aren't exactly on the best terms right now, so you won't have to worry about her getting the wrong idea."

Wrong idea. Is it really wrong?

"I'm surprise how well you can still hold you liquor, I wouldn't know you've drank tonight." The lights dim around them, and she clicks her tongue; staring above her. "I told you, I didn't drink. I couldn't— I was designated driver."

Finn doesn't believe her. "You're such an asshole, I'm telling you I didn't drink and you're giving me that look like I'm stupid."

"What happened?" He cracks. "What?"

"What happened to when you were sweet, when you were nice to me back there? Why all of a sudden you're acting like you haven't been..." He grabs his head.

His normally low and steady voice shakily whispers, "Why can't you just accept it?"

"Accept what?" Y/n scoffs, crossing her arms.

"What you're feeling."

"Finn." Y/n sighs, leaning in her chair. "We can't do this. You know that."

"It's wrong." She bites her lip, staring down at the floor before back up at him. He was already boring into her, "Please just tell me... tell me it's not just me."

Y/n's spent too many of her year hating him, then being on good terms. "Tell me I'm not crazy." She swallows.

"What are you talking about?" Looking down at his lips. It wasn't enough. Each of every wall that's been held up through the years after the time he left her have still been standing tall. He sighs frustratingly. "Please, Y/n."

"Tell me it's not just me feeling this way." Finn finally mutters, looking away.

He focused on the opposite side of the wall and acted as though it was more interesting than her. "Finn."

He doesn't acknowledge her, "Finn." Still nothing so she puts her palm on his cheek, guiding him to her.

"It's not the same as it was in highschool." Finn furrows his brows in annoyance. Did she really make he admit this and now she's trying to say her feelings are not the way he thought?

"It feels more real than anything I've ever felt."

Finn shuts his eyes hard, she sat back in her seat disappointedly. "This is wrong, Y/n."

She's moments away from either calling someone to pick her up, or grabbing his face and kissing him right here. "It's wrong that I've been wanting this, that I've been wanting..."

"But for once in my life, I don't want to be right." 

Y/n and Finn stare deeply into each others eyes, and he reaches behind her head to pull her closer to him. Their lips were just mere inches apart when something got in the way of them.

She moved away, looking down to the see the edge of the table had been keep them from each other. When Y/n turns her attention back up, Finn is leant on his chair. He runs his hand down his thigh.