Another chapter from the old version

I don't even wanna read this, it already looks terrible by the first paragraphs.

Y/n was a bad mom in this version

Y/N GROANED AS SHE SEARCHED through channels. "abigail, come on. pick something." y/n put her hand on her hip as she watched her young daughter eat a apple juice pouch. "i dunno mama!" abigail laughed as she put her feet in the air. "fine no tv." y/n announced turning it off.

the screen turned dark black causing Abigail to stared at it, whining.

"but momma!" abigail complained. "nope. too late. should have picked something." y/n remarked as she walked to the small kitchen that connected to the living room. "booo. mom sucks!" claudia butted in as she put her thumbs down.

abigail watched as she slowly did the same thing. her thumbs going down as she blowed raspberries in the air around her. y/n rubbed her eyes, ignoring them as she opened her medicine cabinet.

it's been 3 days since the wedding and she hasn't heard back from iris or millie. she had received both their numbers that night and yet never got a text or a call back. but instead of thinking about it too much y/n quickly downed a sleeping pill, it wasn't too strong but it was just enough to help her nap, hopefully.

she didn't remember much about the wedding, she remembered millie being the one to drop her off but doesn't even remember how she knew where we lived. she would have remembered if she told her, but... did she?

claudias foot steps fall behind y/n, "so you wanna grab a pizza or something?" she asked jumping on the counter. y/n closed her eyes gently before rubbing her forehead, "i don't know claudia, i'm gonna take a nap. maybe make something for you and abby." y/n walked away from claudia and back into the living room.

claudia rolled her eyes as she jumped off. "it's barely 2 pm, stay up just to order us a pizza." claudia begged.

y/n laid down on the couch, ignoring claudia. "please! i'll wash your car?" she pleaded, not getting y/n's attention. "i'll watch abigail?" abigail whipped her head at claudia curiously, the apple juice pouch hanging from her mouth as she held it with her teeth.

"clean your house?" still nothing. claudia sighed, "fine." she sighed, standing up. "abigail what do you want for lunch?" claudia grumbled as she walked into the kitchen.

she opened the pantry which was filled with toddler food such as spaghetti-os, cup of ramen, peanut butter and jelly, and little snacks for abigail. "of course." claudia frowned, closing the pantry door.

"y/n don't go to sleep, there's nothing for me to eat." she whined like a child as she laid her head down on the counter lazily. y/n groaned getting up from the couch slowly, stretching as if she had just slept for hours. "if i get you something will you please leave me alone?" she raised her eyebrow.

"Yes! please!" Claudia leaped. y/n looked for her cellphone which was on the table. "you want pizza right?" she groggily asked, looking up a number. "yep. just like a regular cheese pizza." she waved on, walking into the living room.

y/n nodded, dialing the number. she hesitantly put it to her ear and shakily waited for the phone to answer. "hello! how may i help you?" a young cheery woman asked on the other line. "um. yeah, can i have a cheese pizza?" y/n inquired nicely.

"of course! is that for pickup or for drop off?" the woman asked. y/n answered too quickly, "drop off please!" she sounded a little rude as she quickly placed her hand over her mouth. after giving the woman her address she hung up quickly, placing the phone on the table.

"they'll be here in about 10 or 20 minutes." y/n turned around to lay back on the couch.

"and are you saying yes to the dress?" a womanly voice appeared from the tv screen. claudia watched next to abigail in content. abigail was too busy playing with her doll to care. "she better say yes. i would say yes." claudia laughed to herself as she elbowed y/n.