Post CH 31 scraps

Some more scraps lol

ABIGAIL WELCOMED DALIA WITH OPEN ARMS once she woke up and walked into the living room alone, seeing the sleeping girl on the couch. "You're very pretty." She whispered, touching her cheek.

Dalia jumped by the minor child's close presence first thing in the morning. "Sorry!" She apologized softly z. "It's okay; where's your mom?" Dalia yawned, looking around the house. "She's sleepy."

Abigail crawled onto the foot of the bed, now turning on the television. "Do you like team UmiZoomi?" She turned to face Dalia, who was now fully awake. "Yes—"

"Who is your favorite? Milli or Geo?— or do you like Bot?!" Abigail pressed her hands down on the mattress enthusiastically. "I like Milli..." Truthfully, Dalia had never watched this before.

Hoping maybe Abigail would agree, Dalia was surprised by the frown on Abigail's face. "Bot is the best."

Oh boy. "Hey, Abby. What are you doing waking up guests?" Claudia asked, sitting on one of the small seats by the couch. "Sorry..." Dalia giggled, placing her hand on the top of her curls.

"It's okay! I should be leaving soon anyways." Claudia peered at her. "My mother is going to pick me up."

"There's a lot of moving I have to do," Dalia explained Claudia's situation to her cheating boyfriend and now him only giving her the end of the following week to get her stuff unless he burns it.

His reason for cheating was because he thought her work made her unfaithful, which, to be fair, Dalia could understand his point of view. But he got her that job in the first place because he liked the idea of being the only one with a 'respectable' career.

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?" Claudia commented. "It's his house and his car. I wouldn't be able to afford rent on my own anyways, so that's why I'm going to live with my mom."

"Since Finn is coming later today, I thought it best to leave them alone. Why don't I drop you off while I'm gone?"

"I would like that. Thank you."

Scrap #2

LAST NIGHT DAWNED ON Y/N AS SHE realized what she told Finn. Though primarily sober, she wished it was just something she imagined. But it turned out to be true when Claudia told her about Finn's arrival in a few hours' time.

Y/n made sure Dalia knew she was welcome back here anytime, now knowing she's being force to move out of her shared apartment with her boyfriend and now going to be moving in with her mom.

It was just Claudia and Y/n for awhile, along with Abigail of course until Claudia decided to leave her and Finn alone whenever he came. Unfortunately, while the clock was ticking and she was still alone it made her anxious.

Abigail was in her room playing with her toys when Finn called her. "Hello?" Y/n's voice softly echoed through Finn's phone. "It's Finn... I should've asked you if I could go over there..."

Finn was overthinking all night, dissecting everything he said, and it made him realize that he acted as though he was entitled to Y/n's time. She has a life outside of this too. He didn't want to pop up without calling again to ask.

"How did you get my phone number?" He tried to stop himself from rolling his eyes at the question. Why do people keep asking that?

"Sadie gave it to me." It wasn't exactly a lie. He did get it from her phone. "Oh, okay. Is she going to be coming as well?" She didn't mean to sound upset, but Y/n was. And Finn could hear it in her words.