Scrapped y/n and finn smut

This didn't make it also for obvious reasons. Lmfao, it was gonna to be in RYW, then dead girl then I was like nah

"I haven't had my pussy eaten in along time. Let's start with that." Finn nodded, he hooked his hands under her thighs, pulling her from touching his waist to now hovering over his head.

"You know how sensitive I can be Finn, so please don't hold back." Y/n moved his hair out of the way, looking down at him. "What's wrong, nervous?—"

Finn pulled her pussy down quickly, attacking her clit which immediately caught her off guard. "Fuck— Finn." She threw her head back. Y/n needed a quick second before she could register what just happened.

Y/n felt him press gently against her clit before exceeding the pressure. "God, you're still so fucking good at this." Y/n praised, watching him closely.

Finn's hands were squeezing her plump thighs that were struggling to hold herself up. He continued his overlapping movements on her sensitive clit as he kept pulling her down.

He would die happy between her thighs, it's what he always wanted through their relationship. He adored it so much, he adored watching her cry against his tongue.

"I-I can't believe I've been without this for years." She gasped, touching her breast. Finn continued doing circular motions on her, he knew how much she loved it when he would slow down his pace before speeding it back up.

"Oh my god! Yes! Just like that, please, keep going." She tasted so good, so sweet. The feeling over clit on his tongue wasn't enough, so he began sucking on her.