Scrapped Jaeden reveal

I scrapped this for obvious reasons. Only a handful amount of people remember that this made it to the book before I scrapped it and redid it

JAEDEN FURROWED HIS BROWS WHILE HE kept his hand under his chin; Y/n was now passed out in the backseat of her car. "What are the odds that I see you here?" He asked himself.

The tall man stood outside the car, figuring out what to do next. "I guess it's not strange to assume you work there." Jaeden turned to the pink neon-lit building.

Jaeden shut the door before walking into the strip club. "Hello, Handsome! Are you new?" And an older lady at the front desk.

"Yes, Does a Y/n happen to work here?" Jaeden questioned.

"Nope!" The lady was lying; Jaeden knew she was. But he just crossed his arms before accepting that she wouldn't tell him the truth.

"Alright, I'm just here to look around."

The woman insisted he wears one of the two masks they provided, one that covered the entire face and another that only covered the top half.

"That won't be needed," Jaeden said, putting his hand out to push it away.

Inside, the building was bigger than he had expected. Jaeden didn't know where to start so he looked for the nearest apparent exotic dancer nearby.

"Excuse me?" The red and black-wearing dancer turned to him. "Do you know a Y/n? She works here, right?"

The girl froze for a second; she looked as though she was suspicious of him. Which she was, because why would some unknown man ask for a specific dancer by her name?

"I'm a childhood friend of hers, she's passed out in her car, and I don't know where she lives." Jaeden desperately explained, hoping the girl would listen to him.

"What? She's supposed to be my ride home. Is she okay?! Where's Finn?" Jaeden flinched, "Well, first, you'll need to find a new ride home."

Dalia frowned. "Y/n getting home safe is my priority right now. I don't know why Finn left her or they're even here. But please give me her address."

The two stared at each other briefly, Jaeden slowly getting weirded out by Dalia's silence. "Tell me how do you know Y/n? How did you two meet?" She asked him.

"I'm sorry, What?"

"If you want her address, you must prove I can trust you."

It made sense, and though it was aggravating that he had to explain, he understood where she was coming from. "My name is Jaeden; Y/n and I have been best friends since the first grade." Jaeden went on.

"I've been in a coma for four years and woke up last year. Now, can I have the address?" He reached out his palm, waiting patiently when she hadn't even written it down.

"Wait, wait, wait. You were in a coma?" Jaeden nodded to her words. "Y/n has an exciting life, doesn't she?"

He could only shrug since Jaeden had no idea what she's been up to all these years. "Alright, I'll give you her address, but in return, you give me your number." Jaeden raised his eyebrows. What?

"Because if something happens to her, I'll have something to give the police." She made sense so Jaeden and her exchanged what they needed, but not until Jaeden stopped her from walking away.

"What's your name?"

"As long as I'm here, I can't tell you. But if you want to know so badly, let's hope we can see each other again." Jaeden turned pale from her flirting.